Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 47

Again

This is a discussion on Again within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hope they make somethin new...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Senior Member judgeroybean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    63

    Default down time

    hope they make somethin new

  2. #32
    Senior Member judgeroybean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    63

    Default again

    workin good now

  3. #33
    Adam Senior Member Priest4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    702

    Default

    For people who think koxp gone :

    K2 will never find a way to stop koxp , when there is a new patch , there is no koxp for the first day maximum , then the next day , its like before
    Now koxpers are on cz again and everywhere...

    I remember old times when k2 was making too many maintenance and waste our time , they were adding like 1 or 2 days of premium , now they are just wasting our premium ...

  4. #34
    glad4life
    Guest

    Default

    Maybe k2 does not want to stop koxp. I say this because i think like 75% of k2's customers are using this program and could quit this game if there is no koxp. Unless most koxp users are non-prem.

  5. #35
    Adam Senior Member Priest4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glad4life View Post
    Maybe k2 does not want to stop koxp. I say this because i think like 75% of k2's customers are using this program and could quit this game if there is no koxp. Unless most koxp users are non-prem.

    Maybe k2 make koxp program ?
    Maybe k2 got a contract or something with HeavenFire ?
    Maybe k2 just can't stop koxp ?

    Ect ect....

    Maybe nowaday they will let us know

  6. #36
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Priest4ever View Post
    For people who think koxp gone :

    K2 will never find a way to stop koxp , when there is a new patch , there is no koxp for the first day maximum , then the next day , its like before
    Now koxpers are on cz again and everywhere...

    I remember old times when k2 was making too many maintenance and waste our time , they were adding like 1 or 2 days of premium , now they are just wasting our premium ...
    well as i said in another topic HF Team >> K2 Team :] we must accept that

  7. #37
    Senior Member biliboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    443

    Default

    dont think much , just quit the game

  8. #38
    Adam Senior Member Priest4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biliboy View Post
    dont think much , just quit the game

    Addict baba , cant do much :s

  9. #39
    LirA
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    well as i said in another topic HF Team >> K2 Team :] we must accept that
    A litle fix....

    HF Team = some of K2 Team

    I am pretty sure.

  10. #40
    Senior Member SlmShady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LirA View Post
    A litle fix....

    HF Team = some of K2 Team

    I am pretty sure.
    or the rudimentary fixes that K2 applies are child's play for a serious hacker/programmer.

  11. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal
    Posts
    403

    Default

    don't flame me...i thought i could never be able to do that...to feel how i feel now...but hell, i quitted usko and atm me and 2 friends play (when we jsut have time) on a private serv..with all the "problems" a private serv can have....u know...but...guess what...i don't care at all


    I just have brought back to life all the fun i have lost in the last months..(well let's say even years) playing in usko.
    LoL, the emotion after havin dropped a dw, or during the 1st run in cz...auauh that was really fun.


    Anyway, (backing to the point)...lol sorry me but i have to admit it.....atm i find you all Usko players ...well...not really you...but your frustration and disappoint. a great way to smile and lolling.
    Really, i log here only for reading all the posts about your hopes, frustrations about k2 /kosp / GM corruption....and so on...and hell, i really have fun!

    Don't take it wrongly, i mean....ko4llife posts...are like a comic and i love reading it

    Anyway...i hope for you all that K2 will realize really that kosp and corruption are killing that game ( if not still dead ).

    Do you remember when you couldn't neither log in server 1 in the late night (without premium ..) ?!
    Now you can enter there at any time.
    Only considering that thing...u can understand the community really started to say BB..(sadly) to that great game.

    Well, i'm not saying you're all retards cuz u still play here....absolutely no...i just wanna say that...a game is made for being funny...so...ask yourselves "Do i really have fun?"
    If you don't have fun anymore, well ,just quit it
    If you do..well stay there ^_^

    peace and love

  12. #42
    killingfrenzy978
    Guest

    Default

    lol just did bdw and had humans in respawn :P nice fix k2

  13. #43
    beem
    Guest

    Default

    is it restarted again i mean really wtf every morning i try to login before going to the university and it's always down whats happening

  14. #44
    shnizel
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beem View Post
    is it restarted again i mean really wtf every morning i try to login before going to the university and it's always down whats happening
    ^^
    Maybe it's the best idea k2 have to prevent gold farmers and koexper?

  15. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    136

    Default

    And what about ours premiums... ? I lost smth like 20hours in last 2days..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •