Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Aja is back with me ty k2 CS

This is a discussion on Aja is back with me ty k2 CS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i love how other people can get thier accounts back, yet k2 makes an error and i get banned and ...
Page: 2

Subdivisions

i love how other people can get thier accounts back, yet k2 makes an error and i get banned and i send in 30+ cs tickets and they are all automated >_> gg k2

WARP

Default Re: Aja is back with me ty k2 CS

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    didnt ask gm for any help and took cs some times but guess what

Hail ajahacked13! Thank you for providing us with the requested payment information for xxxxxxx. As you have requested, I have investigated the account and have changed the secret answer xxxxxxxxx & password xxxxxxxxxxxx for ID: xxxxxx. In order for you to secure the account, I would strongly suggest immediately changing the password on the account. Thank you for your support of the Knight Online community. -CSR Jublexus, Knight Online Support Team *

so to the porteguise noob who thought he was gyfted a stolen account and could keep it.....you really have no self respect for not giving it back after countless told you it was hacked and stolen

he wasnt portuguese, was brazilian.

Banned

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    enjoy your new +3 completes, alcamy staff +6 and full +8 mp jewelry
    its tez were talking about...thatll be up to +8 completes, +8 elixir, and full +2 jewelry in 2 days....3 days max[/b]
    ROFL cam.....nah no need for all that

also they didnt rollback but i did put the cs ticket in for exact what i lost

IN
    WE
    CE
    hellblood+7
    complete+7
    2x flame rings
    kekuri belt

we will see what i get back

Banned

Originally posted by Subdivisions
    i love how other people can get thier accounts back, yet k2 makes an error and i get banned and i send in 30+ cs tickets and they are all automated >_> gg k2
    whats even more funny i spamed tickets from non premi account i just made and it took me 2 weeks to get it back :P

Subdivisions

i spent like the 1st 6 days lvling my ass off on logos to get lvl 57 on my priest ^^ it was pretty high for the time....i visited the official forums and some noob sent in a list of cheaters and a picture of a HUMAN MAGE named maximilian with 1 "L" KOXPING...well i was an ORC FEMAL PRIEST named maximillian with 2 "L's". and ofc i get banned >__> damn k2, spammed cs for about 2 weeks then quit because there is no point

tolgahan

since 22.12.06 i am waiting <_<

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12