Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Akara -> About GoodGame

This is a discussion on Akara -> About GoodGame within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; read good, the remainingg goodgame members that i spoke on vent etc are awesome guys...
Page: 4

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

read good, the remainingg goodgame members that i spoke on vent etc are awesome guys

NaidenZ

slm steelo

btw your sig says :
    #1MIRACLE NUMBER 1 AT HUMAN SIDE

nd mine says :
    Clan DOWN #TOP1 AKARA

after we made the clan DOWN miracle was top1 for a day then we got it back so please you should know what you have to do

slm steelo

btw your sig says :

nd mine says :
    Clan DOWN #TOP1 AKARA

after we made the clan DOWN miracle was top1 for a day then we got it back so please you should know what you have to do [/b]

HIS IS BIGGER

SO HE HAS THE BEST CLAN

HIS IS BIGGER

SO HE HAS THE BEST CLAN[/b]
    lol, i hope your not discussing the size of their poles :P .

sexy,why would you care.. Ur clan is full of people that got full itemd in miracle, then left and gave all np's to clan to get top 1 and celebrate with your peruvian friends on KO4life, i dont wanna have a forumwar again.. Don't start shit again and keep it on topic please. thank you

GangstamaN

slm steelo

btw your sig says :

nd mine says :
    Clan DOWN #TOP1 AKARA

after we made the clan DOWN miracle was top1 for a day then we got it back so please you should know what you have to do[/b]

All you care about is this fucking game. GET A FUCKING LIFE, jeez, you have a paddy if you get beaten in a vid or if your sharer gets beaten. You wanna be No.1 In the whole game, but you never will be.

NaidenZ

sexy,why would you care.. Ur clan is full of people that got full itemd in miracle, then left and gave all np's to clan to get top 1 and celebrate with your peruvian friends on KO4life, i dont wanna have a forumwar again.. Don't start shit again and keep it on topic please. thank you[/b]
    you know i have nothing against you steelo or someone but i can't understand why you keep crying in every topic about how all guys from GoodGame who are in DOWN atm are clan hopppers and blah blah blah
    yes your clan was the first clan in akara who took the felankor but after 24 hours our clan DOWN killed it without problems so....
    and you shouldnt talk about items you know why...

stop saying shits about our clan DOWN and i will not bother fighting with you

All you care about is this fucking game. GET A FUCKING LIFE, jeez, you have a paddy if you get beaten in a vid or if your sharer gets beaten. You wanna be No.1 In the whole game, but you never will be.[/b]
    hola
    hi
    slm

aha , u cant quit , ur addicted to much , u'll be back [/b]
    You realy think so ? one motch w/o ko allready :P

chimera2888

sooo, they all have issues in RL at the same time and at the saem time are aprroxamitly lvl 70 or so so they are selling,

hmm let me guess

/new server

/RL PROBLEMS RESOLVED?

oke[/b]
    listen dude stfu y do u care?
    they could quit when ever the fuk they feel like they dont even have to give u an explination its there life
    and if they go to new server thenn good for them they dont need ur input in it
    srry bout flamming

EDIT: btw the points already been made to this stupid topic question
    goodgame are not server hoppers there just quiting/ getting a life like we all need to get
    so uhhh close plz?

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

sexy,why would you care.. Ur clan is full of people that got full itemd in miracle, then left and gave all np's to clan to get top 1 and celebrate with your peruvian friends on KO4life, i dont wanna have a forumwar again.. Don't start shit again and keep it on topic please. thank you[/b]
    i didnt get 1 drop from miracle not 1 coin from the king...... ur clan doesnt support non turks..

i didnt get 1 drop from miracle not 1 coin from the king...... ur clan doesnt support non turks..[/b]
    who the fuck are you ?

And yeah naiden,i shouldnt talk about clan drops , your right, it was obvious waaaaaaaay back when donny told us that u guys would make ur own clan after getting items and level, so you did.Very nicely done, i wonder w/o us,what the fuk would you be?Me crying??? Man i have a life which i love too much to even drop 1 tear for this senceless game that you paly at least 12 hours a day, so don't talk shit about that.. WHole the forum knows who crys all the time.. It's you..

1 TIP: IT'S JUST A GAME, U TAKE IT TOO SERIOUS LIKE WHAT U DID IN LOGOS ASWELL WHEN PEOPLE STARTED GETTING BETTER THEN YOU, DON'T GO INTO THIS GAME TOO MUCH BEFORE SOMETHING HAPPENS

NaidenZ

nvm lets edite this all
    anyway this topic from the start was useless so would be good if any mod can close it -.-

nvm lets edite this all
    anyway this topic from the start was useless so would be good if any mod can close it -.-[/b]
    smartest thing you have ever said in ko4life

drop the topic please

but oh well, its ko4life so..
    1. too many turks are logged in.[/b]
    wont be the same at new server? thing is that always newest server is most crowded.. until new one comes - so yea I cant wait for new serv, then all that lag/login problems will leave akara forever

All you care about is this fucking game. GET A FUCKING LIFE, jeez, you have a paddy if you get beaten in a vid or if your sharer gets beaten. You wanna be No.1 In the whole game, but you never will be.[/b]
    so true.

and btw. those sigs about akara #1 Clans are just funny

NaidenZ

who the fuck are you ?

And yeah naiden,i shouldnt talk about clan drops , your right, it was obvious waaaaaaaay back when donny told us that u guys would make ur own clan after getting items and level, so you did.Very nicely done, i wonder w/o us,what the fuk would you be?Me crying??? Man i have a life which i love too much to even drop 1 tear for this senceless game that you paly at least 12 hours a day, so don't talk shit about that.. WHole the forum knows who crys all the time.. It's you..

1 TIP: IT'S JUST A GAME, U TAKE IT TOO SERIOUS LIKE WHAT U DID IN LOGOS ASWELL WHEN PEOPLE STARTED GETTING BETTER THEN YOU, DON'T GO INTO THIS GAME TOO MUCH BEFORE SOMETHING HAPPENS[/b]
    i lol'ed with it
    what the fuck i would be w/o your clan ? shit ... are you KIDDDING ME ? please edite it no sense

about the rest i will not reply because i could make a long war saying the true but if you want i can

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast