Like Tree135Likes

Was amazed to see things are still here!! Not sure anyone would even remember me!

This is a discussion on Was amazed to see things are still here!! Not sure anyone would even remember me! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by RaRaRaZieLLLLLL lol evo over subaru any day dude You guys never got the proper Scobbies (I'm guessing ...
Page: 1

Hybrid View

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRaZieLLLLLL View Post
    lol evo over subaru any day dude
    You guys never got the proper Scobbies (I'm guessing you're based in NA?). Evo's are ticking time bombs most of the time (the AYC which is vital to the Evo's agility can and often does goes wrong and you might as well pull your pants down and bend over and touch your toes. because you are going to get screwed hard in repair costs) and need even more insane service intervals than even my Impreza (Evo X FQ3** needs an oil service every frigging 2000 miles!). Also when you start modding your Evo (trust me you will end up doing it) you will cry at the rate it starts gulping down fuel (then again if you're in N.A it's not like you pay that much for fuel).

There is only one Evo worth owning and that's an Evo VI TM , in red with the white striping and wheels. It's a really big different world from owning and being a part of the car culture than driving one on Forza/Gran Turismo.
    RaRaRaZieLLLLLL likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    You guys never got the proper Scobbies (I'm guessing you're based in NA?). Evo's are ticking time bombs most of the time (the AYC which is vital to the Evo's agility can and often does goes wrong and you might as well pull your pants down and bend over and touch your toes. because you are going to get screwed hard in repair costs) and need even more insane service intervals than even my Impreza (Evo X FQ3** needs an oil service every frigging 2000 miles!). Also when you start modding your Evo (trust me you will end up doing it) you will cry at the rate it starts gulping down fuel (then again if you're in N.A it's not like you pay that much for fuel).

There is only one Evo worth owning and that's an Evo VI TM , in red with the white striping and wheels. It's a really big different world from owning and being a part of the car culture than driving one on Forza/Gran Turismo.
    After many years of working hard I got my first evo! had for over a year now, not a single problem.. My best friend (who also shared a ko addiction with me lol) has had his evo for 3 years, ~650 awhp stock crank, stock drivetrain (besides twin disk clutch), 27k miles and counting on build he dont launch it though, we're broke evo owners lol.. dog box and shep t case and their bulletproof. But honestly, even if they blew up everyday, they're just so damn sexy lol

PS: played ares for many years, Bully; was in DeadShotCorps, Liquidroom. Alot of names on here I remember seeing.. I dont think ill ever enjoy a game like i did KO back then!! I ended up getting to play 000's sin once, I knew the guy who bought it! I felt like god!
    Felix likes this.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ares_bp View Post
    After many years of working hard I got my first evo! had for over a year now, not a single problem.. My best friend (who also shared a ko addiction with me lol) has had his evo for 3 years, ~650 awhp stock crank, stock drivetrain (besides twin disk clutch), 27k miles and counting on build he dont launch it though, we're broke evo owners lol.. dog box and shep t case and their bulletproof. But honestly, even if they blew up everyday, they're just so damn sexy lol

PS: played ares for many years, Bully; was in DeadShotCorps, Liquidroom. Alot of names on here I remember seeing.. I dont think ill ever enjoy a game like i did KO back then!! I ended up getting to play 000's sin once, I knew the guy who bought it! I felt like god!
    I really don't like the Evo from 10 onwards, like the Impreza it lost it's way once they stopped doing WRC.

Cy's build was very similar to mine, but he liked to use and iron belt over a skelly belt like I did with the Felix I gave away on these forums all those years ago.

I managed to beat people in pk playing from a Greek NET cafe back in 2006, even managed to do a couple of CSW while I was seeing my Greek clan members during the original OutKasteD days.

To me it seems that the game engine is still basically the same, but with a lot added on. Dumar is having a read of things, but it just seems like it's just the same game with just different named items to aim for. Not really progress IMO
    ares_bp likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    I really don't like the Evo from 10 onwards, like the Impreza it lost it's way once they stopped doing WRC.

Cy's build was very similar to mine, but he liked to use and iron belt over a skelly belt like I did with the Felix I gave away on these forums all those years ago.

I managed to beat people in pk playing from a Greek NET cafe back in 2006, even managed to do a couple of CSW while I was seeing my Greek clan members during the original OutKasteD days.

To me it seems that the game engine is still basically the same, but with a lot added on. Dumar is having a read of things, but it just seems like it's just the same game with just different named items to aim for. Not really progress IMO
    I agree with you there, I do not like the 10s either.. Dont like the look or the fact that it isn't the 4g63. I have a 06 evo 9, my friends is a 03 evo 8. Im getting decent amount of work done soon,ams cnc head etc. I think theres a section somewhere for cars? Ill keep you all gearheads updated ! 4banger!!

Quote Originally Posted by ares_bp View Post
    dont tell anyone about the hp absorb shard, it was a secret
    Jamm1n, SkyHunter, Adi and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by 0000000 View Post
    dont tell anyone about the hp absorb shard, it was a secret
    haha, he must have hid that on another character so I wouldnt find it!