Like Tree135Likes

Was amazed to see things are still here!! Not sure anyone would even remember me!

This is a discussion on Was amazed to see things are still here!! Not sure anyone would even remember me! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So is Gordion where the kewl kids are going to be ?...
Page: 1

Hybrid View

So is Gordion where the kewl kids are going to be ?
    Felix likes this.

Adi you overly lovely person, find me a warrior account
    Felix and Adi like this.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by orko View Post
    So is Gordion where the kewl kids are going to be ?
    Not sure if I can be classed as "cool", Cy with his big muscles, shaved head and tight, tight, tight gym wear might be?

I'm getting a lvl 83 "CR" tomorrow, along with dual +9 shards and an iron set with a few GB's. I won't be able to do very much as I still need to get armour, rings and earrings sorted. If anyone wants to loan me some decent sin items like +8/9 shell set , ROL+1/2/3 RE+3 and EME+3 with the option to buy them over the next 8 or so weeks, I would be a very happy bunny (or is it kitty?)

Either way, I will be making a clan for the old players who are returning with myself, Dumar and 0000000 . I don't know what name I will be called or the clan, but from tomorrow evening I will be adding people in, as there are a few friends who are already leveling chars waiting for my return. We will be working closely with Adi's clans Bad Family and will respect any agreements they have with other clans for the time being. Our clans goals are known to Adi and once all of us who have returned are "Combat" ready gear wise, we will start relearning the game once more.

If you want to be in a clan with "us" you will know how to get in touch with us outside of the game and I will start adding people from tomorrow night I guess.

I wonder what my final build will look like hmmmm.......