Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

amazing/unusual response frm k2

This is a discussion on amazing/unusual response frm k2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i sent 1 of them asking to change secret question and pw with info and got 6 of them bak ...
Page: 2

5DollahSuckySucky

i sent 1 of them asking to change secret question and pw with info and got 6 of them bak asking for pw and secret question o.O each one of them i send i always get a response at 22:XX:00 their time

Record

I think Tez has kicked there asses into gear :P[/b]
    You guys gloat tez way to much.

5DollahSuckySucky

K2 IS RETARDEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

5DollahSuckySucky

amazing .... i wrote

Dear Rick. If you read the following support tickets you would have seen that I provided my INFO and CSREP41 answered back saying the INFO was correct and that I needed to put a NEW password and secret question and secret answer. Now I sent you the new PASSWORD and SECRET STUFF I wanted to change for so PLEASE DO IT.

he writes back

Thank you for contacting the Knight Online support Team. However I am unable to determine the nature of your inquiry. If you could please specify the account name which is experiencing issue and be as specific as possible. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. Thank you again. -Knight Online Customer Support Team

hmm thts strange..
    they processed my requested change of info like rite after i gave them a new passwd nd stuff

ISeeYouPee

damn k2 is working hard :P maybe they got a third member?

tolgahan

we got used to have a fucking CS from k2 now a normal cs makes us happy

Banned

All turks connection went down for 15 minute so USKO CS team had time to read ur ticket...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12