Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
Like Tree4Likes

[Announcement] Maintenance March 26 Fixed Game Issues

This is a discussion on [Announcement] Maintenance March 26 Fixed Game Issues within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; List of few things that was fixed in last maintance: Fixed problem with the Trophy of Bloody stuff, now can ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,505

    Default [Announcement] Maintenance March 26 Fixed Game Issues

    List of few things that was fixed in last maintance:

    Fixed problem with the Trophy of Bloody stuff, now can exchange after UTC ends.
    Abbys Gem exchange problem has been fixed.
    Stamp of Agility now can be made at ElMorad side.
    NPC [Grand Celebrant] Murca - Holy Water problem has been fixed.
    Moonlight - Poison Damage problem has been fixed.
    Fixed problem with the task to find the lost soul.
    Battle Cry Skill problem has been fixed, now you able to use strength scroll along with battle cry skill.

    Improved likes this.

  2. #2
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    I for one I'm glad about those warrior buffs, we all know they needed lots of help to be remotely viable in nowadays meta.
    MySexualIntention likes this.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    Battle Cry Skill problem has been fixed, now you able to use strength scroll along with battle cry skill.

    They are so stupid

  4. #4
    Senior Member Gulleponken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    69

    Default

    sounds really good

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    373

    Default

    @ Regis

    NPC [Grand Celebrant] Murca - Holy Water problem has been fixed

    Not sure what the bug was in the first place. Does this now mean priests can make 720 pots or is it something else?

  6. #6
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by r1ckyb0by View Post
    @ Regis

    NPC [Grand Celebrant] Murca - Holy Water problem has been fixed

    Not sure what the bug was in the first place. Does this now mean priests can make 720 pots or is it something else?
    Before they fixed it, priests couldn't make 720hp pots but it seems like you can now.

  7. #7
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Wow... they realised that this quest was not working ? It's been like that for the last ~4 years :|

    GZ to 'em...better late than never.

  8. #8
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Wow... they realised that this quest was not working ? It's been like that for the last ~4 years :|

    GZ to 'em...better late than never.
    Ntt reqested dozens of bugs to be fixed over last two years, but Mgame is THAT slow to fix them...
    Improved and Adi like this.

  9. #9
    Senior Member WnxMiqdad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,764

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    List of few things that was fixed in last maintance:

    Fixed problem with the Trophy of Bloody stuff, now can exchange after UTC ends.
    Abbys Gem exchange problem has been fixed.
    Stamp of Agility now can be made at ElMorad side.
    NPC [Grand Celebrant] Murca - Holy Water problem has been fixed.
    Moonlight - Poison Damage problem has been fixed.
    Fixed problem with the task to find the lost soul.
    Battle Cry Skill problem has been fixed, now you able to use strength scroll along with battle cry skill.

    battle cry with str scroll so op confusion dont work no more +10 weapon gaes just gonna roll around bahhhhhhhhh

  10. #10
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    battle cry with str scroll so op confusion dont work no more +10 weapon gaes just gonna roll around bahhhhhhhhh
    can you explain what exactly changed? I'm so confused...

  11. #11
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    battle cry with str scroll so op confusion dont work no more +10 weapon gaes just gonna roll around bahhhhhhhhh
    h

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    can you explain what exactly changed? I'm so confused...
    Battlecry can be used with DEX/HP/INT/MP/STR scroll now.

    It's not exactly what NTTGame requested from MGame, they were supposed to just add 15str to that skill (like back in the days) but they just decided to enable the usage of stat scrolls (the ones you purchase on pus you know, or priest's 15str).

  12. #12
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    h


    Battlecry can be used with DEX/HP/INT/MP/STR scroll now.

    It's not exactly what NTTGame requested from MGame, they were supposed to just add 15str to that skill (like back in the days) but they just decided to enable the usage of stat scrolls (the ones you purchase on pus you know, or priest's 15str).
    Ok so let me get this straight, Battle Cry used to give 10 to every stat except STR (this was a bug)

    And the "fix" allows now people to now use stat scrolls along battle cry (something that wasn't possible prior to this update), instead of just adding STR to the skill?

    How does this make Confusion not work on Battle Cry anymore? That's a serious buff...

  13. #13
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Ok so let me get this straight, Battle Cry used to give 10 to every stat except STR (this was a bug)

    And the "fix" allows now people to now use stat scrolls along battle cry (something that wasn't possible prior to this update), instead of just adding STR to the skill?

    How does this make Confusion not work on Battle Cry anymore? That's a serious buff...
    15stat but yeah, you got the point.

    I think 'confusion' still works tho. Never managed to check.

  14. #14
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    15stat but yeah, you got the point.

    I think 'confusion' still works tho. Never managed to check.
    can u check it with your warrior? since if thats true it should be corected.

  15. #15
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    can u check it with your warrior? since if thats true it should be corected.
    http://forum.nttgame.com/forum/showt...42934-Bug-List - bug #28.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •