Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Another Clan gone to the crapper :S

This is a discussion on Another Clan gone to the crapper :S within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by IkoRia wow, if everyone stop ks I can start tanking bosses as a mage would take a ...
Page: 2

Banned

Originally posted by IkoRia
    wow, if everyone stop ks I can start tanking bosses as a mage would take a long time but it still would die, lol...
    i just posted if you aint doing damage enough to keep up with its regen i will start ataking as thats not ks to me since u cant keep up with regen and i will be watching for around 2 hours when a mage tried to tank attila....now i have sat and watched a mage tanked it when he had a duffer/ healer with him...he took it down in less then 2 min....was sirecho mage....he wasnt in my clan then....but was cool to watch

p.s and fist time i got my firts boss that i tanked my self and didnt get ksed it was anteres again and next one was hyde...i think i was like lvl 50 something then...i stoping playing my warrior for long time

4 stone ress for ksing clans

Banned

Originally posted by Nessgara
    4 stone ress for ksing clans
    even if a clan ks's me i wont 4 stone ress them....when there people die i will just not ress them and take back my spot ... thats enough for me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12