Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Anvil Disabled!

This is a discussion on Anvil Disabled! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; THEY TOLD YOU THE NEW MORADON WAS COMING OUT THIS SUMMER...THIS IS IT! NEW MORADON = MORADON WITH NO ANVIL![/b] ...
Page: 9

THEY TOLD YOU THE NEW MORADON WAS COMING OUT THIS SUMMER...THIS IS IT! NEW MORADON = MORADON WITH NO ANVIL![/b]
    wooooooooooooooooot this is a kick ass morodon i've always waited for a morodon with no anvil lol like i always say we got K2'ed

i hope they will make rolback because a lot of people made unique from +1 with only 2 +0
    it will be realy gay if they dont fix it because it will be non fer play in cz, and hope they will repair anvil becase a lot of people play this game only in moradon to upgrade items on anvil.[/b]
    also even if they rollback those the game still isn't fair people will stil have +9 armor and weopons and +3 uniques so it's the same either way.

lol...lvl 79 with 134k nps

EpsaNomaly

lol...lvl 79 with 134k nps[/b]

exp whore > pk whore

til u get 80 h34r:

im sorry i forgot to update and i'll leave it like this im at 98.45 % will be 80 in 1 to 2 and a half hours

Roberto

wooooooooooooooooot this is a kick ass morodon i've always waited for a morodon with no anvil lol like i always say we got K2'ed
    also even if they rollback those the game still isn't fair people will stil have +9 armor and weopons and +3 uniques so it's the same either way.[/b]
    so what i know a lot of people who made legit armors and weapons +9 why the game will still be unfair?

hi robertos bro hehe like i said they have the +9 armor and weopons and +3 uniques ^^ should be like old days only +8s and +0s unqiues

russia

dude burned my dv+5 gay

prestige459

SO IS upgrade anvil fixed or still disabled, i dont feel like going to check cus im exping ds right now, any1 know?

greishkan1

Zuahahaaa.

New server will be cool. Everyone will wear quest armor and quest +5 wep xD

redbluegreen44

actually your wrong.

First this bugg was not there before the most recent patch. Meaning instead of actually making the playing experience better, they go and make it worse.

I dont see why legit people/people not abusing this bugg shud be fukt over by not being able to upgrade. Something wich is a vital part to this game.

Sorry, i dont see "disabling the anvil" as a good thing. Just a short terms prevention method for a bugg that should never have/was never there before.

[/b]
    then what should they do, smart one

MirZa117

I bet its gonna come back with even more bugs.. <.<

stonepilot1421

ppl saying that when anvil was down prices skyrocket......
    not for me =) i bought glave+1 10m and 6 chitin peices 500k each and a mage dd+1 for 1m on logos server right after anvil went away =)
    once anvil got back on i upped glave to +7 and reversed, now i got 2 i have to sell......
    ne1 want to buy glave +1 reverse 150m on logos?

Banned

Hello Knight Online Players,

We have become aware of a bug that was recently found in Knight Online. The Knight Online Team has identified and fixed the problem, deleted all illegal items created by this issue and will be following through with punishment for players that were found through our tools to be abusing the bug.

Keep in mind that according to the Terms of Service all bug abuse carries a ban of 30 days and all illegal items created will be deleted from the game. If the abuse is severe, the punishment can lead up to account termination.

We thank the Knight Online Community that continues to support a fair gaming environment and we promise to continue to punish those players that do not want to play by the rules.

- The Knight Online Team

Kick turks ass gogo k2

hej

Why complane when they try to do something, i guess most want to use the bugg so they complane that they didnt manage to do it in time, its better that they turn off anvil, then do like they done before nothing.

ISeeYouPee

yea people complain when k2 is exuly fixing something hahah :P i like i like

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast