Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AquaLina

any gg item players looking to play ardream?

This is a discussion on any gg item players looking to play ardream? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if so which server? planning to start on cypher as ice mage +9 elixir ep2/neck shio 3 sse2 maybe we ...
Page: 1

Default any gg item players looking to play ardream?

if so which server? planning to start on cypher as ice mage

+9 elixir
    ep2/neck
    shio 3
    sse2

maybe we could start planning out a clan.

cz is fuking pointless especially since they will eventually release utc and krowaz bulsh1t

Quote Originally Posted by AquaLina View Post
    if so which server? planning to start on cypher as ice mage

+9 elixir
    ep2/neck
    shio 3
    sse2

maybe we could start planning out a clan.

cz is fuking pointless especially since they will eventually release utc and krowaz bulsh1t
    With those items you would be an op cz mage even... and krowaz only helps mages survivability, idk why people qq so much about it. A duffed target will go down krowaz or no krowaz...

Check the recruitment section, there's a topic about an ardream group that might be helpful.

havnt
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpirit View Post
    With those items you would be an op cz mage even... and krowaz only helps mages survivability, idk why people qq so much about it. A duffed target will go down krowaz or no krowaz...

Check the recruitment section, there's a topic about an ardream group that might be helpful.
    Cool thx, the main reason I don't like cz mage is because of the mage partys' I hate 24/7 novaing like a robot it gets boring i get more enjoyment from playing ardream mage around melees.

only issue is the elixir 9

havnt seen any on the server.Can someone give me an estimate of how much its value would be ? I was thnking 25gbs? I think md 9 is 35gbs or so? is elixir lower than md ? i was thinking it was the same and since much more rogues elixir should be a couple gb's cheaper

does 25-30gbs sound reasonable for elixir 9?

If you don't want to use a dreadshield then you might want to go for an oasis staff+7 or +8. That way you get 5/7dd and 5/6 health bonus. Keep in mind that a lot of rogues will go for jamadars so you will need as much def and hp as you can get.
    I don't think there is any elixir+9 on server anyway but I've seen an Oasis+8 and there are a lot of Oasis+7s.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpirit View Post
    If you don't want to use a dreadshield then you might want to go for an oasis staff+7 or +8. That way you get 5/7dd and 5/6 health bonus. Keep in mind that a lot of rogues will go for jamadars so you will need as much def and hp as you can get.
    I don't think there is any elixir+9 on server anyway but I've seen an Oasis+8 and there are a lot of Oasis+7s.
    I really hate the oasis/chaotic/scorcing staffs I cant stand the way they look even tho I do agree the dd and health bonus are crucial, but might keep a +7 in inventory in case im trying to play tp mage for a bit when other nation has more players, might be more helpful than a scorpion shield +0?
    NuclearWinter likes this.

What do you think strongest ardream builds are? I'm fresh back to game, I like that warrior gets a skill at 57, but they aren't that great solo...I know priest is good RLB cuz you get judgement at 62.

I already got good warrior gear, are warrior or kurian decent in Ardream? I'll join the clan just deciding what to make.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaLina View Post
    I really hate the oasis/chaotic/scorcing staffs I cant stand the way they look even tho I do agree the dd and health bonus are crucial, but might keep a +7 in inventory in case im trying to play tp mage for a bit when other nation has more players, might be more helpful than a scorpion shield +0?
    Looks are important, but think more of how to survive 2-3-4 rogues at the same time. Ardream will be packed of rogues...If you haven't been in CZ so far, you might have a surprise of how chaotic ardream will be.

Quote Originally Posted by MONSTERKILL View Post
    I already got good warrior gear, are warrior or kurian decent in Ardream? I'll join the clan just deciding what to make.
    If you have good warrior gear, then of course its a viable class. Even with mediocre gear you can be a good support/tank. Kurian is decent but more as a support and you need to time skills right to get the most of it. We used to have a kurian in party on Piana and he was good dpser when battle was crowded and he wasn't targeted.

Quote Originally Posted by MONSTERKILL View Post
    Iron set, dd talia, and either DOL or DS make a warrior damn near invincible in ardream.

Quote Originally Posted by snipes View Post
    Iron set, dd talia, and either DOL or DS make a warrior damn near invincible in ardream.
    Word. That's what I wanted to hear.

We're gonna play ardream in cypher, Human side. Our clan name is ForgottenHeroes. If you're interested to join , you can pm me in game BjornIronside , we're recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by lAlcholicl View Post
    We're gonna play ardream in cypher, Human side. Our clan name is ForgottenHeroes. If you're interested to join , you can pm me in game BjornIronside , we're recruiting
    If you're human you can't go wrong if you join his clan

Quote Originally Posted by lAlcholicl View Post
    Alright. Ill find u when ardream is out