Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Any notice on the new server?

This is a discussion on Any notice on the new server? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; there are actually people who play for fun felix, not all take it so seriously so chill out[/b] I'l chill ...
Page: 2

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

there are actually people who play for fun felix, not all take it so seriously

so chill out[/b]
    I'l chill out when the 1000's of pm I will get on a daily basis asking if I am going to the new server finall stops!

you actually plan on staying on a new server should it come grobs? and get 80 again?

Banned Senior Member

you actually plan on staying on a new server should it come grobs? and get 80 again? [/b]
    As i said i wont play like i used to ... im working now and have other things to do aswel , i will have 1-2h free for KO every day.

Im going for 72 cuz proly i'll be mage lol

grobs a mage

and its to soon for a new server

Server will be out till Cristmas in my toughts.

Pathos came in august - So did Girakon

Logos came out till Cristmas - So will prolly the new server do

GOODYEAR

God I didn't think I would be seeing this kind of crap untill the new year at least.

People that normally ask about new server so soon ( sauve comes to mind ) get to lvl 55- 60 very quickly become the top clan for 4 weeks and then the rest of the server catches them up , kick them in the bollocks so fucking hard they do a good bye post saying WOW is a million times better and they are sick of all the people with the better items and level than they have. Some months later the come back to these fourms ( after getting owend by some 8 year old in WOW ) asking "whens the next server comming" and then posting in the clan section "Making TOP orc clan on new server , we gonna pwnzor raaaaaa!!!!" they get a massive amount of people intrested only to disapear after yet another bivk kick in the bollocks!.
    Seen this going on for a few years now and the excuses are still as lame as ever and the server hoppers are even lamer still. There are expetions to this as Girakon has seemed to have pulled alot of succcessful old school players into the game.
    My answer is if you are so egar for the new server already then your really shouldn't boter with an RPG game because you don't have the patience.[/b]

+1

kibal

God I didn't think I would be seeing this kind of crap untill the new year at least.

People that normally ask about new server so soon ( sauve comes to mind ) get to lvl 55- 60 very quickly become the top clan for 4 weeks and then the rest of the server catches them up , kick them in the bollocks so fucking hard they do a good bye post saying WOW is a million times better and they are sick of all the people with the better items and level than they have. Some months later the come back to these fourms ( after getting owend by some 8 year old in WOW ) asking "whens the next server comming" and then posting in the clan section "Making TOP orc clan on new server , we gonna pwnzor raaaaaa!!!!" they get a massive amount of people intrested only to disapear after yet another bivk kick in the bollocks!.
    Seen this going on for a few years now and the excuses are still as lame as ever and the server hoppers are even lamer still. There are expetions to this as Girakon has seemed to have pulled alot of succcessful old school players into the game.
    My answer is if you are so egar for the new server already then your really shouldn't boter with an RPG game because you don't have the patience.[/b]
    Amen

dragunmaster

its a little weird. Some servers took K2 a year to come out, but if you look at the length in time between Ronark and Girakon which was what 2 - 3 months tops?

It could really come out anyday, but I know when it does it will just keep me on Dies even longer. Need to work on my effin gear with my rougey

mammlea2

Girakon was kinda expected, new moradon was comming

whassup

sorry but, i think its stupid someone making this topic, but theres people whining, about servers like DIEZ and ARES being full saying they have to buy prem to log, and now 2 - 3 new servers come out there whining about not enough people on the old servers and they get in too easy? jesus be fucking happy for once, alot of people want this new server due to the fact that diez,ares and full of people with +3 uniques and shells +9 who really dont wanna start or even try ... even ronark got fucked up at the start becuase of so much lag and now girakon has an National Points bug where people have like 1m NPS so we just want a fresh start :P

So true...

Exactly what I think

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12