Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

any reason to lock 9/11 topic?

This is a discussion on any reason to lock 9/11 topic? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Great Video http://attacked911.tripod.com/ yea i kno americans have no nationalism or pride toward their country and some of them actually ...
Page: 2

Gondon

Great Video

http://attacked911.tripod.com/

yea i kno americans have no nationalism or pride toward their country

and some of them actually beilve the conpiracy therioes.

Camaztoz where are u residing which state? im sure its not NY.

Cam also im sure, if u lost a loved one, like some of those iinocent ppl, u wouldnt be posting this.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

gondon read what i said again i wont bother repeating it...only thing ill add to it is where i live and who was lost/not lost is irrelevent to the event every american felt the same thing when we saw the event(and yes i saw the event live...late for school watching it just to get sent home instantly due to school being closed for the day)

remembering ur family is fine i have nothing against that...do it privately like every other damn person on earth when they lose their loved ones...private prayer private family get together but seriously if u think the whole world gives 2 shits about ur family u lost u really need to grow up and get a grip on reality there is no need for posts like this and movies like that cept for attention seeking whores that need to get a grip

the event happened and its over it was 1 day not 1 yaer not 1 month but 1 DAY long not even a full day let the stupid thing die...if u wanna remember those u lost then do it privately as i said what do u accomplish by telling people, who haev NO FUCKING CLUE who the person u lost is, about the event over and over again every year? NOTHING!!!! its a sad event yes im not taking away from that but honestly get the fuck over it

Razi

gravedigga_bg

Originally posted by Doc
    Dont get me wrong because it brought me to tears when I saw what happened that day, but if every nation was to post up all aniversary dates for ppl that had suffered then there would have to be a forum for just that.
    EXACTLY!!! :mellow:

KrisTysonLegolas

Originally posted by Razi
    remove that its disrespectful -_-

Razi

its just an expression of my opinion, i could also post pictures about mohammed sucking allahs cock if i liked it ^^

Gondon

Ic what you are trying to Justify.

Well Hippy HGOOOO , lets take off veterans day and erase every war and holiday celebration.

WTF we clebrate thankigivngs, its only 400 yrs old :P

Easter why we must celebrate 2000 yr old ritual.

But 9/11 is current events, and ppl cant forgot and wont forget, and we wont forget, cause its part of our lives, And 9/11 is a day of tribute...

Razi

ye im with gondon, lets make a huge 9/11 party with free drinks and poket airplanes as gifts!

Originally posted by Gondon
    Ic what you are trying to Justify.

Well Hippy HGOOOO , lets take off veterans day and erase every war and holiday celebration.

WTF we clebrate thankigivngs, its only 400 yrs old :P

Easter why we must celebrate 2000 yr old ritual. *

But 9/11 is current events, and ppl cant forgot and wont forget, and we wont forget, cause its part of our lives, And 9/11 is a day of tribute...
    veterans day=for the veterans of the war....not for the war and i dont see any posts about that day...come on where are the posts? come on wheres the local gossip down at the corner store about veterans day!?

there are no war holidays

holiday celebration? most of those are religious why get rid of those?

gogo nieve little gondon...hows life in that shell of urs?

cpo4

idk about you but i still find it hard to believe things like that act of terrorism could happen in the 21st century.

Razi wrote:

gondon read what i said again i wont bother repeating it...only thing ill add to it is where i live and who was lost/not lost is irrelevent to the event every american felt the same thing when we saw the event(and yes i saw the event live...late for school watching it just to get sent home instantly due to school being closed for the day) *

remembering ur family is fine i have nothing against that...do it privately like every other damn person on earth when they lose their loved ones...private prayer private family get together but seriously if u think the whole world gives 2 shits about ur family u lost u really need to grow up and get a grip on reality there is no need for posts like this and movies like that cept for attention seeking whores that need to get a grip *

the event happened and its over it was 1 day not 1 yaer not 1 month but 1 DAY long not even a full day let the stupid thing die...if u wanna remember those u lost then do it privately as i said what do u accomplish by telling people, who haev NO FUCKING CLUE who the person u lost is, about the event over and over again every year? NOTHING!!!! its a sad event yes im not taking away from that but honestly get the fuck over it

sniperdude-- you are a very niavie person if you think that. just look at the enws today and its seen clearly.

Paddy-- please ban Razi for posting disrespectful images.

camaz0tz--your a total asswipe. this is a major event that happened and it needs to be remembered. You think people from okwinawa (SP?) dont hold a rememberance from when we bombed the shit outta them?

and like Gordon said...wtf why not get rid of all the important holdiays/events that made life changing results.

if i cared thatd id be called an asswipe would i have even bothered posting? im not gonna repeat what i said to u cpo go re-read my other posts if u awnt a reply to what u said

1. I didn't lock it.
    2. The thread was in the wrong section.
    3. Why do we need a thread on a GAMING forum?
    4. The video posted was awful.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Razi

<3 eric, even though he is the worst warrior ever :P

nah seriously, there are like 2 hollywood movies about 9/11, there is a special day for it, soon there will be a new tv soap about it and a talk show about 9/11 and terrorism aswell, how far can it go? what else do we need? as for the 1 day, its much more sense in it as its in thanksgiving, halloween, birthdays, independence day and much more crappy days which arent needed at all.. society got used to em, but seriously who is thinking about what they mean?
    in my opinion all this talk is senseless, im just bored and typing shit...

:wub: schrotti

Razi

why isnt anyone posting anymore? do i need to be rude again and hurt people to force em to talk?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12