Any solid english speaking clans on Manes?

This is a discussion on Any solid english speaking clans on Manes? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello, I am thinking about starting to play Knight Online again after a few years break. Are there any english ...
Page: 1

Default Any solid english speaking clans on Manes?

Hello, I am thinking about starting to play Knight Online again after a few years break. Are there any english clans on Manes recruiting whatever class/lvl? Also is it even worth starting there if you are not gonna spend hundreds of USD? I will buy premium but thats it.

Thnx for asnwers.

Quote Originally Posted by TDEE View Post
    Hello, I am thinking about starting to play Knight Online again after a few years break. Are there any english clans on Manes recruiting whatever class/lvl? Also is it even worth starting there if you are not gonna spend hundreds of USD? I will buy premium but thats it.

Thnx for asnwers.
    I wouldnt start if you're gonna try and farm for gears :P

Thnx for asnwers.
    don't play official servers if ur only going to buy premium, stick with private servers in that case.

Thnx for asnwers.
    Hey,

If you wanna compete, it will be very hard for you unless you have farm pt on bifrost mobs 24/7, It will take you some time to catch up in gear as server is few months old now and there are people with pretty good gears out there.

Good part is there is good discount going on on USKO servers and premium scrolls etc are quite cheap.( a lot cheaper than usual )

Well as I said, unless you farm a lot man, really a lot you might be able to compete.

Okay I see. Do you know any really good private servers then with alot of active players?