Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Any1 kno Why?

This is a discussion on Any1 kno Why? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; k2 bots cant recognize internet english/grammas....
Page: 2

ooo

k2 bots cant recognize internet english/grammas.

Imhotep

lolz you spelled 'spelled' spelt[/b]

And ? I'm English. It is spelt.

For all you dumbasses you can CORRECTLY use spelt OR spelled. god check motherfucking dictionary.com

assholes.

dumbass: you spelled spelled wrong
    someone with an iq OVER 5 unlike the dumbass above: you can say spelt too. and its still perfectly correct.you're such a dumbass[/b]
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Spelt h34r:

paperownz

I dont think it have to be 100% accurate. But it giving invalid entry for special character which is not a word. I think. Anyway ty for ur help.

Proximus

And ? I'm English. It is spelt.
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Spelt h34r:[/b]
    sorry I was always taught it was spelled &#39;spelled&#39; <_<

Richie

Maybe the "Character Name" label doesnt accept spaces as you are putting 2 names where there should be just 1. Idk.[/b]
    Correct!
    You can only have 1 word in the char name space. Spaces are classed as special characters.
    TIP: only put 1 name in the char space, then put the other name/s in the "comment" box or make a report on all of whom you are reporting.
    TIP2: you are wasting your time with cheat report, i have reported 17 people, all of whom are still playing with the exact name i reported. I even put link to fraps, which is never looked at :/

paperownz

Correct!
    You can only have 1 word in the char name space. Spaces are classed as special characters.
    TIP: only put 1 name in the char space, then put the other name/s in the "comment" box or make a report on all of whom you are reporting.
    TIP2: you are wasting your time with cheat report, i have reported 17 people, all of whom are still playing with the exact name i reported. I even put link to fraps, which is never looked at :/[/b]
    Ty, it work.

forgot a comma and 3rd isnt a wword[/b]
    wword isnt a word either j/k

thx for fixing it though i was kinda tired ^^

so just use this and it should work well...

This clan in the screenshot was using third party programs at Carnac West 2 Dragon Tooth Skeletons. Please ban them, it will help our knight online community to get rid of cheaters.[/b]

wword isnt a word either j/k

thx for fixing it though i was kinda tired ^^

so just use this and it should work well...[/b]
    :P scroll up to richie&#39;s post on 1st page

"Correct!
    TIP2: you are wasting your time with cheat report, i have reported 17 people, all of whom are still playing with the exact name i reported. I even put link to fraps, which is never looked at :/"

and it fixed the problem for the guy (topic maker)

and yeah.. thast true, ive also reported a crapload of people, and none of them ever get banned... the only thing that works, is to get in touch with an in-game GM.. thats how he banned a few cheaters that i told him about..... because the stupid KSC thing doesnt work for speedhackers (they still tell you to take KSC if you try to report a speedhacker), and then they will tell you to take a video, and happenend to me once.. they said some bullshit that my video could have been edited to make the guy look like he was speedhacking.........

they wanna keep cheaters?[/b]
    Indeed.

And thread started; great description in the cheat report... lol

Banned

dont bother?

we can tell you what they are gonna "auto reply"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12