Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Anyone defeated bifrost boss yet?

This is a discussion on Anyone defeated bifrost boss yet? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; How about a bunch of lvl 80 warriors with high hp to withstand hits and some good repel physical attack ...
Page: 3

jimfujitsu

How about a bunch of lvl 80 warriors with high hp to withstand hits and some good repel physical attack shields like dols 8....

Originally posted by baLao+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(baLao)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)
    <!--QuoteBegin-baLao
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Z3non

Tormentors,Hatred,AHM,KB.... those 4 clans did it for sure, some legitimatly, others not that legitimatly (KB FTW ^^).

U got proff? no? so stfu kk?
    +1

really no one is taken it

i would like to try but i think we need many good clans to do it[/b]
    And im not saying that KB is a legit clan, I DONT HAVE ANY PROFS, but any1 here flame KB and dont have ANY proff so please stop flame like a noob[/b][/quote]

If KB are still the same group they were when i played, they are getting to be like Ayasofya, where proof is irrelevent.

Banned

Originally posted by jimfujitsu
    How about a bunch of lvl 80 warriors with high hp to withstand hits and some good repel physical attack shields like dols 8....
    umm rofl ok

where are the healers and rogues to drain it

jimfujitsu

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-jimfujitsu
    umm rofl ok

where are the healers and rogues to drain it[/b]
    +healers and rogues ofcourse , im just thinking of a way to tank it and give him back some good dmg , i wouldnt know if it works or not , he is way beyond the reach of my wildest dreams.

Banned

Originally posted by jimfujitsu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jimfujitsu)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@

umm rofl ok

+healers and rogues ofcourse , im just thinking of a way to tank it and give him back some good dmg , i wouldnt know if it works or not , he is way beyond the reach of my wildest dreams.[/b]
    well we will be trying soon so i will let u all know

jimfujitsu

Originally posted by jimfujitsu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jimfujitsu)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    @

umm rofl ok

+healers and rogues ofcourse , im just thinking of a way to tank it and give him back some good dmg , i wouldnt know if it works or not , he is way beyond the reach of my wildest dreams.[/b]
    well we will be trying soon so i will let u all know[/b][/quote]
    Fraps when you do .And best of luck .

Banned

Originally posted by jimfujitsu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jimfujitsu)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)
    Originally posted by jimfujitsu
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    @

umm rofl ok

+healers and rogues ofcourse , im just thinking of a way to tank it and give him back some good dmg , i wouldnt know if it works or not , he is way beyond the reach of my wildest dreams.
    well we will be trying soon so i will let u all know[/b]
    Fraps when you do .And best of luck .[/b][/quote]

i am not doing it until i am 80.50% so when i do i dont delevel :lol:

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by jimfujitsu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jimfujitsu)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    @

umm rofl ok

well we will be trying soon so i will let u all know[/b][/quote]

WTF!? I'm not doing all this lvlin for u to kill me noob! :lol: :wub:

the_man_slayer

<!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    saying that tho, i was able to tank ultima with 2 spam healers without dieing in the boss event, and by that i mean i was the only person hitting it, i had syphoric +4 1h giga +7 and full +7 hp chitin on and it was hitting me for like 3-4k, only died when some nob came and ranged it and it aoe'd
    well then maybe just make sure u dont let it aoe u cause that thing is insane....the aoe hits me for 5500 and one hits me

but i have seen the fraps from japko of 3 full level 80 players not being able to take it down.....its a bitch[/b]
    show meeee the fraps

Mavetse

Can anyone post here a pic of Ultima..Bifrost boss or sth like that :P

Kailean

dont have the pic anymore, but its a grey-like shit with huge purple glowing spear

ChosenAngel

found one in this forum:

TBH

i think using rogues on boss stupid our economy is shit and dupe comes once a month if not once a week and abyss fires are only like 1-2 m at olympia

now is that consider unlegit i think not but watever

TheOneAndOnlyWurst

we gave it a try... failed tho those messengers r kinda "easy" but they r very aggro

the biggest problem is when u tp in the room u spawn in the middle of 4 messengers so at that point u need lots of party heals =) its cool to be there tho

btw dont care about my hp i had str set on to carry the fragments u need to enter

Ruthless

just grab hundreds of drainers, complete full healers and lvl 80 warriors with the lvl 75 def skill where ac is tripled. that should last 1 or 2 extra hits :lol:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast