Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

anyone else thinking of leaving this game & into W.O.W.?

This is a discussion on anyone else thinking of leaving this game & into W.O.W.? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have played wow like 1 month now. First 20 levels are fun, but after it you have to run ...
Page: 2

I have played wow like 1 month now. First 20 levels are fun, but after it you have to run around to find quests, thats suxs. Also for ppl who arent good in english, quest logs arent clear enough to understand everytime, thottbot is good place but using it is boring Many ppl will disagree but its my opinition.

Positive thing is you are leveling you can do it when you want it, and leave when you want to.

In ko you always need good party to get good exp.

And in ko
    -grinding exp isnt that bad, its fun with good ppl in party, also you dont have to think all the time where to go and read quests log etc.

Wow is great game, almost everything works

Ko is great game too, but k2 suxs. :P

Mistral

KO, you go to the same places over and over... nothing new except bifrost <_<

Matador

zzz wow u dont take the zep and go same places over and over?

Mistral

in ko theres only 5 places to go T_T

moradon
    luferson
    eslant
    cz
    bifrost
    -_-

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

I joined Cabal some days ago ;o

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa
    I'm playing too when I'm bored

nwodruid

thx for the feedback....

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-OohYouTouchedMyTraLa
    I'm playing too when I'm bored [/b]
    I'm proud owner of a lvl 4 magician named ArmenyA. Sexy, sexy, sexy.
    Altough I have played only 1 day per se. Don't have much time to log.

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OohYouTouchedMyTraLa)</div>
    Originally posted by Shurt@
    <!--QuoteBegin-OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

I'm playing too when I'm bored
    I'm proud owner of a lvl 4 magician named ArmenyA. Sexy, sexy, sexy.
    Altough I have played only 1 day per se. Don't have much time to log.[/b]
    Same, I've been playing since the day after it opened up and only got to lvl 25 today

Just to put it in comparasion for those who haven't played, playing like i used to play games, i could easily be lvl 50+.

I played W.O.W but its just not the game that I find enjoyable for some reasons which im sure some of u will disagree with.

Im not fond of how easy it is to get to the max lvl (compared to ko), I like ko because of how difficult it is to lvl and it spreads out the people more. I play ko mainly for exping I know it sounds stupid but I like doing it and getting as high as lvl as possible

the quests and many many different items on W.O.W are alot cooler than ko but the pvp I dont like either in comparasin to ko.

Also i think the 200hundred something servers on W.O.W kinda blows (yes I know they have to to make room for everyone), I find u can be top lvl best gear in one server but theres gonna be 40 other servers that are just as or better than u and theres no way to prove yourself.

W.O.W does have all the english players which rocks but no offense but there all to nerdy XD

The macroers and bug abusers are what made me buy wow and start it but I figured, hell ive gone to 74 on ko why should I quit now ive gone to far into the game and plus the gms are very very very slowly trying.

well thats my 2 cents peace all

Matador

Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing
    I played W.O.W but its just not the game that I find enjoyable for some reasons which im sure some of u will disagree with.

* * * * Im not fond of how easy it is to get to the max lvl (compared to ko), I like ko because of how difficult it is to lvl and it spreads out the people more. I play ko mainly for exping I know it sounds stupid but I like doing it and getting as high as lvl as possible *

* * * * *the quests and many many different items on W.O.W are alot cooler than ko but the pvp I dont like either in comparasin to ko. *

* * * * *Also i think the 200hundred something servers on W.O.W kinda blows (yes I know they have to to make room for everyone), I find u can be top lvl best gear in one server but theres gonna be 40 other servers that are just as or better than u and theres no way to prove yourself.

* * * * W.O.W does have all the english players which rocks but no offense but there all to nerdy XD

* * * * The macroers and bug abusers are what made me buy wow and start it but I figured, hell ive gone to 74 on ko why should I quit now ive gone to far into the game and plus the gms are very very very slowly trying.

well thats my 2 cents peace all
    +1 agree with almost every word u just said WoW can get 60 in 2 weeks by grinding ko try to hit 80 in 2 months then call me.... but wow i live its pve nothing like down all bosses in zg with ur guild kinda miss that and all think about if ko had something pve like it where u had to kill like 10 talos at one time with 3 parties i would find it fun...

Banned

You know the next online game you all play doesn't have to be an MMORPG :P

I'd say Paddy hit the spot. There's so much to it it's unbelievable; I haven't felt a rush like that in PvP in such a long time. Instances are more fantasy/slower organized team work, but PvP is nuts when two groups collide face to face and you're all on vent xD.

And yeah, it's really fun beating the fuck out of a 60 with a couple of 40 ish friends :lol:

This 60 kept trying to camp me a while ago when I was leveling, so two of my 47 friends came to help me and we melted his face. There is nothing quite as satisfying as a /spit on someone's face when you get revenge in WoW, or a /Soothe on his corpse.

BigWoody

Yep - I agree with Paddy

Been idle on KO for a couple of months now and just started out on WOW.
    KO is still a good game - ROFD not so good - I cant imagine many older chars are still on KO?

Still have chars on KO - may do some DCZ now and then.
    But, my money now goes to KO - BB 4 accounts on Gold Prem and KC.
    KatSweetie, Sexy Bella and Kaneo have come to WOW also

Cheers

Woody

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12