Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Make rebirth Ron's +8....

This is a discussion on Make rebirth Ron's +8.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; WE know that ft weapons didnt took extra stats after rofd. but if you make lycaon hammer +7rebirth the 80mp ...
Page: 1

WE know that ft weapons didnt took extra stats after rofd. but if you make lycaon hammer +7rebirth the 80mp absorb changes to 10mp absorb and added aditional 8health points. what will be if i make the rons+8 rebirth? on hellbraker after rebirth the weapon had 2 more ap. If some1 know pls inform us

ty in advance.

WE know that ft weapons didnt took extra stats after rofd. but if you make lycaon hammer +7rebirth the 80mp absorb changes to 10mp absorb and added aditional 8health points. what will be if i make the rons+8 rebirth? on hellbraker after rebirth the weapon had 2 more ap. If some1 know pls inform us
    ty in advance.[/b]
    alot of ppl say even that hellbreaker stuff are only visual bug.. correct me if im wrong..

If i could remember the stats on it i could probably make an educated guess.. there was one on merch in moradon but of course the bright fellow placed it in the first slot, making reading the stats and whatnot impossible. I'll look around and see yet again if i can find one though. and aligator i've heard that as well.. a pic with the weap equipped and ap shown before rebirthing, and the weapon equipped and ap shown after rebirthing would be nice to have as a decider on that.

ikbentim

i had the same problem with dv+7
    dv+7 has 86 ap right?
    if u rebirth him he has 88
    or do i have it wrong?

dv+7 has 86 ap right?
    or do i have it wrong?[/b]
    +7 dv has rebirthed or not rebirted 88ap..

dv+7 has 86 ap right?
    or do i have it wrong?[/b]
    +7 dv has rebirthed or not rebirted 88ap..[/b]
    lol

as far as i know the changed the stats of ft items and of some normal uniques. With the same patch they allow u to rebirth it.
    But they forgot the change the item description. Because that they show u the old stats, if u rebirth it u will see the real stats of ur item. Because the ppl with lyaconhammer notice that they dont get the full mp recovery but 10% after rebirth a +7 they saw the 10 mp recovery. the same with other ft items. They notice a higher AP on the character screen but the the weapon the changed. after rebirth the weapon they see the right ap on the weapon, but the ap on character screen is still the same as before rebirth.

Visual Bug, they have the rebirthed stats.

ikbentim

good

yeah i notice that the ap on character didnt change when i compare a viper +7 with 95 ap and the rons+8 90ap, on my character's ap i saw no change.

liquidkk

its just visual bug that bonus is already been given even if not rebirthed

Banned

as far as i know the changed the stats of ft items and of some normal uniques. With the same patch they allow u to rebirth it.
    But they forgot the change the item description. Because that they show u the old stats, if u rebirth it u will see the real stats of ur item. Because the ppl with lyaconhammer notice that they dont get the full mp recovery but 10% after rebirth a +7 they saw the 10 mp recovery. the same with other ft items. They notice a higher AP on the character screen but the the weapon the changed. after rebirth the weapon they see the right ap on the weapon, but the ap on character screen is still the same as before rebirth.[/b]
    ROFL i laughed when i read that xD

Didn't read anything apart from first post, I rb'd my LE +7 and got 2 more ap.

it SAYS you got 2 more ap on the weapon, but did your attack power really increase ? i don't think so

HotAsIce

Well, if your attack power goes up, maybe the developers were using this to mask the fact that there is a difference in AP depending on the class of your weapon? So perhaps all along things with the same AP listed on the weapon, if it was low class, it hit weaker than a middle class, which hit weaker than a high class, which hit weaker than a unique? Or maybe its all just a coincidence, and another K2 bug:P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast