anyone play silkroad online?

This is a discussion on anyone play silkroad online? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; anyone? this game kinda looks fun downloading now...
Page: 1

anyone? this game kinda looks fun downloading now

Banned

PVP is sorta gay.

PVP is sorta gay.[/b]
    i played for a few months... the whole game is a grind from lvl 1 to 70... you can actually xp relatively fastly but the whole way that you gain skills is by obtaining skill points (sp) and you have to keep your level of skills low to get max amount of sp so the whole game you are running around with a low amount of skills till you have farmed enough skill points for your level so that you can have the skills you want ... typically u need around 20k sp to make a character at a decent level with the skills you want... alot of people just run around with a big lvl gap and gain a lot of sp then repeatedly sucicide and lose xp and then farm more sp... its really boring it can take you a month or 2 of this endless grinding till u get the sp u need for w.e skills u want

pXthemighty

Must say that the PvP in sro is ghey but the XPing is pretty ok and you dont have to make big parties to kill...

Banned

its fun

Europe rase is party based, china rase is solo based

I like the pvp ,its funny, but is based on items mainly, the more powerfull u are, the harder u hit :P

I play on Xian ^_^ Lvl 64 europe wizard and a lvl 72 china blader :P

race*