Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Anyone seen Cleatus lately?

This is a discussion on Anyone seen Cleatus lately? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I got your PMs and also sent you an email, so we can work this out now. Just for the ...
Page: 3

I got your PMs and also sent you an email, so we can work this out now.

Just for the record, you never sent me the second MTCN #, thats why I made this topic...

Well, I went to take the money, they said that deal doesn't exist...

Well, I went to take the money, they said that deal doesn't exist...[/b]
    maybe it expires after certain time i dont know, but u should be able to call and punch in MTCN's first and verify before u go to the place.

Ground Zero

Cleatus a scammer? IMPOSSIBLE and shame on all who might have, even for a moment thought it true.

GOD bless Cleatus and Grigs! Both great men!

Try reading the date the topic was posted, assholes making me read old shit >.>

Cleatus

Well, I went to take the money, they said that deal doesn't exist...[/b]
    This is so disappointing. The first time I understand you were concerned because you could not contact me, however I feel you are haste fully crying wolf now.

The MTCN is still active. The money is still there. The simple fact is the transaction had been dormant for MONTHS - in essence it appears dead on the website. As soon as I got your email (same day you sent it) I replied with all the information you need. You STILL have not gone to pick the money up. You seem to care more about sympathy from the community than you do the money. The fact remains I've sent you the money I owe you. I've not scammed/cheated/stolen (from) you.

Please stop insisting I've done something wrong. Go to the Western Union Agent, insist they contact WU - here's the number for your reference 1-800-325-6000 - do not leave until you get the money all as discussed in the email below. Please don't let dust settle over this as I'll not be responsive in the future. Also, kindly refrain from accusations and allegations of this nature as it concerns me, especially on a community forum. I never have scammed anyone and I never will.

--- On Fri, 11/7/08, Sad1st wrote:

Subject: Re: Missing Money
    To: Cleatus
    Date: Friday, November 7, 2008, 10:50 AM

MTCN, the secret question/answer and anything else that I need

On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 5:27 PM, Cleatus wrote:

On Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 1:12 AM, Cleatus wrote:

MTCN: XXXXXXXXXX

Sorry for the delay.

Cleatus Real Name
    City / State, USA

Dunno if there is any other information neccessary.

Date: Friday, November 7, 2008, 10:19 AM

Can you give me all the info I need again please?

On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 2:29 PM, Cleatus wrote:

This is ridiculous. First of all, why did you wait 2 months to go check it out? I am on the phone with WU right now. They say the money is available to be picked up. They are telling me to tell you to go to back to that agent location. If the agent trys to advise you the transfer is not available, tell them they need to contact Western Union. Continue to to explain that Western Union was notified and funds are available. The agent I am speaking with tells me to tell you - Do Not Leave until they contact WU and you receive the funds.

If you have any further trouble, contact Western Union directly.

Date: Friday, November 7, 2008, 4:57 AM

They say that our deal doesn't exist, still haven't got any money that you owe me

On Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 1:12 AM,Cleatus wrote:

MTCN: XXXXXXXXXX

Sorry for the delay.[/b]

Think whatever you want about me "caring about sympathy from the community"

The fact is that I serve in army and I do not have every single day that I want to go to the WU company to take the money, I get home once per 2 weeks just for the weekend, and I get too late so the WU office is closed so the only day I can take the money is friday morning which I need to take care of a lot of other stuff as well

I'm not gonna explain more than this here, you know how to contact me. have a nice day.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123