Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Anyone want the keypad back?

This is a discussion on Anyone want the keypad back? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the way i see it is a lot of koxp-using noobs will now be protected from keyloggers[/b] lol agreed....
Page: 2

the way i see it is a lot of koxp-using noobs will now be protected from keyloggers[/b]
    lol agreed.

Banned Senior Member

he clearly doesnt mean that, he said that he wants this shit back... not to be just any number, i think so lol d;[/b]
    and i didnt mean that i want that it is any number, i just say cause it is like that now (for me anyway), i dont need my code to logg in
    atm im so bored of typing my code so i logg in with "1" ^^

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

I personally loved the keypad idea, made me feel like my account was a lot safer.

Question #1

Anyone want the keypad back?

Question #2

Do you think this will turn into a "Character Select Button."?[/b]
    i thiink with or with out it...where there is a will there is a way..if people want your info they can simply just recode the keylogger to also api logg witch button you pressed by window number makeing it unsafe eather way and only 20 minutes extra coded to there previously coded password stealer/keylogger...
    so in my opinion ithink it is not going to make much of a differance ..only delay the out come...
    i;d also like to add that if they do impliment it..the pw shouldn;t ever be the same as seal and unseal pw...this actualy makes you unsafe....do to the fact if u are hacking....people could just upgrade your account to gold premium unseal all ya items and take them anyway...clearly not a good idea...leaveing you all to pay more for gold premium for nothing only leaving you with the same risk of getting hacked and would make no reason to evan buy gold ...and just to get bronze both makeing you unsafe and ko getting less money...
    obviously a poor marketing idea and a poor securiety idea to make the second pw your unseal one....
    they shoyuld just make your orginal password this way....to enter it in this way...with an entire keypad to press in ..letters and numbers....thus makeing your account actualy safer....
    so keep w asteing money on gold...cause you sealed ya items for them to get unsealed if hacked anyway and is a pointless option if you buy gold all the time now...
    better off just paying for bronze or not at all....
    point made.

i thiink with or with out it...where there is a will there is a way..if people want your info they can simply just recode the keylogger to also api logg witch button you pressed by window number makeing it unsafe eather way and only 20 minutes extra coded to there previously coded password stealer/keylogger...
    so in my opinion ithink it is not going to make much of a differance ..only delay the out come...
    i;d also like to add that if they do impliment it..the pw shouldn;t ever be the same as seal and unseal pw...this actualy makes you unsafe....do to the fact if u are hacking....people could just upgrade your account to gold premium unseal all ya items and take them anyway...clearly not a good idea...leaveing you all to pay more for gold premium for nothing only leaving you with the same risk of getting hacked and would make no reason to evan buy gold ...and just to get bronze both makeing you unsafe and ko getting less money...
    obviously a poor marketing idea and a poor securiety idea to make the second pw your unseal one....
    they shoyuld just make your orginal password this way....to enter it in this way...with an entire keypad to press in ..letters and numbers....thus makeing your account actualy safer....
    so keep w asteing money on gold...cause you sealed ya items for them to get unsealed if hacked anyway and is a pointless option if you buy gold all the time now...
    better off just paying for bronze or not at all....
    point made.[/b]
    fucking moron. tell me how will you keylogg a mouse click. and also if you have not noticed the position of the numbers changes every time. put your tinfoil hat on.

this keypad was implemented for only 2 reason. to stop sharing and for k2 to make more $$. has nothing to do with security. if it had to do with security, they wouldn't of made it the same as the seal/unseal number. so by limiting 1 player per account you get: player lvls slower, buys more platinum=$$$$$. And also sharers will probably start their own accounts. More $$$$ weeee.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

fucking moron. tell me how will you keylogg a mouse click. and also if you have not noticed the position of the numbers changes every time. put your tinfoil hat on.
    this keypad was implemented for only 2 reason. to stop sharing and for k2 to make more $$. has nothing to do with security. if it had to do with security, they wouldn't of made it the same as the seal/unseal number. so by limiting 1 player per account you get: player lvls slower, buys more platinum=$$$$$. And also sharers will probably start their own accounts. More $$$$ weeee.[/b]
    first off...do not call me a moron...if you where to read what i actualy posted it shows exactly how to do it....
    you do not keylogg it actualy...
    you use api code to read the window number or button pressed at this time witch can be easily coded source is free on it at alot of coder sites examples like api spy.....
    i just explained how...
    any more questions?
    want the actual source?
    because i am actualy a programmer and know what i am talking about..
    next time bring Fact to the plate and not theory ..
    thankz

first off...do not call me a moron...if you where to read what i actualy posted it shows exactly how to do it....
    you do not keylogg it actualy...
    you use api code to read the window number or button pressed at this time witch can be easily coded source is free on it at alot of coder sites examples like api spy.....
    i just explained how...
    any more questions?
    want the actual source?
    because i am actualy a programmer and know what i am talking about..
    next time bring Fact to the plate and not theory ..
    thankz[/b]
    on your first post you said you edit a keylogger, and since you dont press keys its useless on this matter.
    and the api code that you r talking about... unless it is an application used to record your screen while you r entering the code, i seriously doubt it would work

silverbuffer18

even if record the coordinates of were u clicked on ur screen willl be uselss and everytime the numbers are in different orders so not really helpfull

i meant actual video recording lol

Banned

Exclamation

i meant actual video recording lol[/b]
    listen...i said this like 5 times....api spy.....reads window and button numbers...eatch number has a diffrent window number that it reads.....weather it moved or not the number is the same....it can record what u click by window number save that nu,ber and precode a program useing this api code function to search for these numbers on click to record eatch number you clicked...its that simple...
    so stop trying to feel like your right all the time.
    thankz
    P.S. i just provided proof and explination for a method of doing it. there are more and i am not goiung to putt them all public to ruin the game just know it is posible..
    could also use assembly to reverse enginear vurtual edits to record also....for 1 , i know already 22 other methods...

Ignore Me Senior Member

Peregrine on main forum is getting hard data to give to K2.

Bi-Frost won the "thing people want fixed most".

Now you can vote on Keypad. http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=186674

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

me too <_<[/b]
    +1 me also wtf

listen...i said this like 5 times....api spy.....reads window and button numbers...eatch number has a diffrent window number that it reads.....weather it moved or not the number is the same....it can record what u click by window number save that nu,ber and precode a program useing this api code function to search for these numbers on click to record eatch number you clicked...its that simple...
    so stop trying to feel like your right all the time.
    thankz
    P.S. i just provided proof and explination for a method of doing it. there are more and i am not goiung to putt them all public to ruin the game just know it is posible..
    could also use assembly to reverse enginear vurtual edits to record also....for 1 , i know already 22 other methods...[/b]
    haha u would know shit like that. go hack some1 :angry:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12