Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

AOE Dreadmare BEAT THAT

This is a discussion on AOE Dreadmare BEAT THAT within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; slm kanka puppie lvl kac? scumbag herb bug abuser. scams and hacks ive seen him partying with that "thelast" clan. ...
Page: 5

OrcTank

slm kanka puppie
    lvl kac?

scumbag herb bug abuser. scams and hacks ive seen him partying with that "thelast" clan. and they are all those too so herb must be.

I like seeing people talk out their ass. you scumbag orcs...its like ingame racism. hes probably the same against anyone who cant deepthroat like him.

and herb makes good food :wub:

close thread please becoming off topic

TryToSlmMe

undying bug rofl, lets c, undying gives 60% of the hp u have on the moment u got it so that is not a bug so stfu.
    second. either u are a stupid duper (if u are rogue) having everything +3 and +8 sherions so u dont need to overweight, or warior or bp(i think those are the only classes that dont do weight bug, and yes i am generalizing due to almost every baba do weight bug)
    herb its gg so STFU

Azotame

goin offtopic h43r:

TryToSlmMe

Originally posted by Azotame
    goin offtopic h43r:
    azote a dora

pd : srry for the o/topic

Azotame

Originally posted by TryToSlmMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TryToSlmMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Azotame
    goin offtopic h43r:
    azote a dora

pd : srry for the o/topic[/b]
    hahaha

dora ftw :rollseyes:

BloodyAssassin

Default Re: btw

Originally posted by someguywhoplaysko
    you have str gear too overweight abuser scumbag, I killed you in ure castle in invasion when you were at inn refilling with noob gear on so go fuk ureself abuser orc scumbag cheat fag
    lol pathetic

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345