Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Archer vs Sin Powerrrr

This is a discussion on Archer vs Sin Powerrrr within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dogs>cats vicky dates boys not girls razor likes to QQ about dying to vicky...
Page: 4

dogs>cats
    vicky dates boys not girls
    razor likes to QQ about dying to vicky

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

From my own experiences , archers tend to use a buttload of dex gear to get their AP up. So you'll find they will not have things like an IN +IB/SB on and will have less hp and ac too , so a decent geared sin with CP+Spike will rape the archer so hard that he kiddies will need counciling.

Also can archers MH and attack these days? Because and sin who can use MH and HP pot will not be an easy target to drop.

Archers are deadly ( espcally if your redballing ) but I see them being a more tactical player rather than the John Rambo methods you find with a majority of sins these days.

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    I doubt it would take 36 archers to 1-hit someone, maybe 10 or so. Every 2 seconds 3 sins die, by the time they get close it's 18-36, at which point all archers can arrow shower and they're bound to hit someone.

It's like a firing squad
    gklhdfkjlghsdlkjfahsdkjfaslhdf

it happens when u dont let me log ur sin again ted , i'd of have pwned da shit as i used to do pwning ppl with 70- skills ;(.

@roy fart you.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    From my own experiences , archers tend to use a buttload of dex gear to get their AP up. So you'll find they will not have things like an IN +IB/SB on and will have less hp and ac too , so a decent geared sin with CP+Spike will rape the archer so hard that he kiddies will need counciling.

Also can archers MH and attack these days? Because and sin who can use MH and HP pot will not be an easy target to drop.

Archers are deadly ( espcally if your redballing ) but I see them being a more tactical player rather than the John Rambo methods you find with a majority of sins these days.
    you should check out my vid felix, thats how archer is (meant to be) played these days.

theres always the noobs who sit there spamming ranged arrows only like if it was 2004 tho, free nps :P

@everyone else ty

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pendexo View Post
    it happens when u dont let me log ur sin again ted , i'd of have pwned da shit as i used to do pwning ppl with 70- skills ;(.

@roy fart you.
    bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

go to sleep tbh

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    you should check out my vid felix, thats how archer is (meant to be) played these days.

theres always the noobs who sit there spamming ranged arrows only like if it was 2004 tho, free nps :P

@everyone else ty
    I'll take a look in a bit dude. Since I got my 83 warrior I've done next to no pk on it as I'm just helping out my clan as much as possible. I'm in bad need of some proper sin action , but I am so badly out of date with new items and skills , it makes me one clueless babashopper

Way back in like 2006 I v's a rogue called progressive , he had gone archer for a bit and I managed to beat him with both my shards broken , it seems things have ( excussing the pun ) progressed greatly from then. Even in 2009 when I had LeHaine on Diez I never came across and archer who remotley bothered me in CZ , bar the redball hunters.

With C-West being a ghost town , I guess it will be some time before I come across an archer that I feel is a threat.

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post

@roy fart you.
    fart me in my face b1tch~~

Vicky you are totally blind in your assassin ideality to even think a split second the assassin party stands a chance against archer party.

As thing said lets say a 8v8. An archer hits for about 1k on normal geared rogues with the skill lvl 70 so if theyre on vent or something by the time sins get to archers its already 8v5 for archers. Then when CP'd spike from sins will be used it may drop to a 6v5 or 5v5 if sins are lucky... then archers just have to stand one on another and arrow shower the shit outta anyone near.

Seriously Ive been a sin forever... but now that archers can combo I really think they have the advantage now. Gonna try this out.

#1 archer broooooooo Senior Member

i played tank archer before it was cool

/hipsterfag

i played sin for most of my ko days up until level 72 in cwest...

then i reskilled to archer because sin was too mainstream

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    i played sin for most of my ko days up until level 72 in cwest...

then i reskilled to archer because sin was too mainstream
    i thought i was on ko4life, not on Razor's blog.

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    i thought i was on ko4life, not on Razor's blog.
    enjoy your stay

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BluePrint View Post
    Vicky you are totally blind in your assassin ideality to even think a split second the assassin party stands a chance against archer party.

As thing said lets say a 8v8. An archer hits for about 1k on normal geared rogues with the skill lvl 70 so if theyre on vent or something by the time sins get to archers its already 8v5 for archers. Then when CP'd spike from sins will be used it may drop to a 6v5 or 5v5 if sins are lucky... then archers just have to stand one on another and arrow shower the shit outta anyone near.

Seriously Ive been a sin forever... but now that archers can combo I really think they have the advantage now. Gonna try this out.
    I respect your oppionion... But when in gods green earth are archers hitting sins for 1k with the level 70 skill? Unless you're talking about other servers, on CW they'll be hiting you quite low and even IF they were able to hit for that much the entire time, yes, it's true they would kill perhaps MAX 4 out of the sins before the sins reach them. But the moment the sins do reach them, 4 CPs would bring the archer party down quite fast.

4 sins with CP on 1 archer and I'd say it takes max 3 seconds to bring an archer down, lets say they kill 3 archers. That's 4 sins vs 5 archers, I'd still say sins have the upper hand of being able to minor and attack at the same time, but still..

All in all, it REALLY would depend on how skilled each side is, right now we can only speak in speculations since we can't try it out.. I'd love to try it out xD

PS. I'm still talking about USKO, with the MS and AS having cooldown, in EUKO... I'd give the archers much better odds really, MUCH better odds. It could even be 50-50 in that case.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast