Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Archers

This is a discussion on Archers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...&hl=archers This is fucking ridiculous. I get dced every 30 minutes. I was on for like 6 hours yesterday and ...
Page: 1

J

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...&hl=archers

This is fucking ridiculous. I get dced every 30 minutes. I was on for like 6 hours yesterday and didn't get DC'ed once, but it's happening a lot now.

Archers always DC, been this way for over 2 years now. I've been told they are working on it but I really don't think anything is being done about it at all. One way to get through Jurad is not attk or get hit (usually u dc when u skill certain skills or get hit by certain attacks) but I don't think ur party will go for it.[/b]
    I realized this is k2, but this is beyond retarded. They better fix this before or when the new expansion comes out.

magnified

damn thats shitty, never knew bout dat :P

yea been like that for a while..they get that in ft alot too..and just random times. GG for all the fags that bitched out of sin and went archer. hope they get dc every 15 minutes.

Uzu

Here's a couple things that you might care about that's in the expansion. Let us know what you experience!
    • Archer DC Bug
    <blockquote>This should be fixed. And the crowd. goes. WILD!</blockquote>
    • Siege weapon abuse
    <blockquote>Previously known as CSW abuse, but since there&#39;s a new siege zone it&#39;s not just limited to CSW. This should also be fixed, so try it out! I give you permission.</blockquote>
    • Captain cougar bug
    <blockquote>Also fixed. Try this too, if you know what it is.</blockquote>[/b]

Its still an issue in the Beta unless it was fixed today even though that psot was made 2 days ago.

Magenta

It&#39;s topic about archers DC not bows.

silverbuffer18

i dont dc at my warr/priest, i tried my friends archer and dced over 5 times in an hour, doubt k2 will really fix it, but make u dc every 1 hour prob

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

yea its crazy ;(
    i love to play archer but the bunch of dcs gets on my nerves....
    I tested at the BETA server same problems, i had more dcs than normal
    anyway i hope so much that they fix it for the final ...

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I just pk&#39;d as archer (with that ee+9) for just 30 minutes and I dc&#39;d 3 times. I&#39;m already disliking being archer <_<

Banned

It&#39;s absolutely rediculous. Archer is a really fun class to play, but 50% of the time I played archer on the beta, i was typing my username and password instead of pwning with dark pursuer. They did a really good thing by updating it&#39;s attacks to allow it to combo arrow shower and what-not, but i found it impossible to land all 5 arrows on any target other then a barbarian. Really hope they fix that shit sometime this decade.

dragunmaster

Used to play an archer side by side my friend KiwiAssassin and if we would hunt atilla just in the 2 hours we hunted we would dc like 5 times a piece

Archer is fun but the dc just gets out of hand sometimes, I used to think it was light feet but sins never dc so there goes my theory

demondayz18c

leave it to nirvana to have to talk shit about someone to feel better about himself its ok big man i understand

Welcome to the Archer DC Club folks

HastaLaVista

Just a question:

If you use Daggers in Juraid and attack you still DC as archer?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast