Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Ardream Chars

This is a discussion on Ardream Chars within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TripleOG4life i havent gone to dcz yet cause not lvl 57 yet chitin +8 pauld, boots, gloves, ...
Page: 3

H0lysh1t

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    i havent gone to dcz yet cause not lvl 57 yet
    chitin +8 pauld, boots, gloves, helmet, +7 pads
    dual roc
    we
    pe
    wp
    skelly belt
    glave +8
    totamic +7 hanguk +7. *
    cant wait till im 57 *B)
    another gg on human side... if I see those karus that are following me all the time, I wonder why we got so many noobs.... I mean 20 Paper mages on seeking party, dont have even a 40 in their last slot number.

btw,og whats ur ign? maybe we could do someday 1 v 1 (once I hit 59)

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Originally posted by H0lysh1t
    GroGD =P I remember yesterday iinfront of karus base and later left entry to human base (orc angle), human angle its right entry, alot of humans were there, and a warrior,priest and me,everyone towned except u and a few, you were brave and fought till death *:wacko:
    dam i 4got i had a sig xD

and i was gonna town but i play my priest 2 much and im used to just tanking everything *and dieing* so i just stayed and attacked.. i was proly unbuffed aswell :P

me and a clanny were just pissing around cos we dont really care we just wanted 2 have fun :P but wen we are level 59 maybe we shall take it more seriously!

(but i doubt it xD)

Originally posted by H0lysh1t+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(H0lysh1t)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TripleOG4life
    i havent gone to dcz yet cause not lvl 57 yet
    chitin +8 pauld, boots, gloves, helmet, +7 pads
    dual roc
    we
    pe
    wp
    skelly belt
    glave +8
    totamic +7 hanguk +7. *
    cant wait till im 57 *B)
    another gg on human side... if I see those karus that are following me all the time, I wonder why we got so many noobs.... I mean 20 Paper mages on seeking party, dont have even a 40 in their last slot number.

btw,og whats ur ign? maybe we could do someday 1 v 1 (once I hit 59)[/b]
    im orc my dlw is Skeetz friend's char.

H0lysh1t

haha ^^ I really dont like when I fight against a sin, and then the hell knows from where come 2 priest ,duff me and spam heal him...............................

I know some ppl that only play with duffers (*coughs*idefix*coughs*) :rollseyes:

Triple,

are you wakz (1st leader of Seraph) or og?

yeah but usually theres a whole group of orcs coming, then a duffer is helpfull, and u always ask idefix for help, so why now ur shushing him down?

SaintSilvia

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish
    1st of all SaintSilvia is a dick, probably illiterate too from the grammar I saw. *
    be carefull whore. if i am a dick then suck me son of a bitch. zzzzzz i am trying not to answer u but u started to get more and more retarted.ı dant want to talk about anyone except that messees forum up. dont talk about me or be carefull while talkin. and finally Mental_Anguish is an ass hole

with regards......

DCZ is jus funny. u get like 150 orcs vs 150 humans and u just see them running around, its not like cz where 1 is always chasing and 1 is running and then the other way round, u just got bowl, where everyone just runs around and slaughters everyone xD.

Originally posted by SaintSilvia+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SaintSilvia)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mental_Anguish
    1st of all SaintSilvia is a dick, probably illiterate too from the grammar I saw. *
    be carefull whore. if i am a dick then suck me son of a bitch. zzzzzz i am trying not to answer u but u started to get more and more retarted.ı dant want to talk about anyone except that messees forum up. dont talk about me or be carefull while talkin. and finally Mental_Anguish is an ass hole

with regards......[/b]
    erm, this topic kinda moved away from this arguement... so lets not go back there,
    and it sounds 2 me like ur threatening

ps: im not flaming u

H0lysh1t

Originally posted by Thorolas
    yeah but usually theres a whole group of orcs coming, then a duffer is helpfull, and u always ask idefix for help, so why now ur shushing him down?
    I NEVER! NEVER! asked him for help! I talked to him at msn, but just asked for his stats and what gear he has! And then I asked him if he wants 1 v 1, but he said 1 v 1 is gay,too many pots to use.. And Im not shushing him down,I respect his PK Style, I mean its senseless to fight solo against idefix and u ,so if I see you 2 I need to /town

and SaintSilva,are you charlie?

Just fuck off , you are going offtopic ,and you start 2 flame all the time

idefix

Originally posted by H0lysh1t+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(H0lysh1t)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Thorolas
    I NEVER! NEVER! asked him for help! I talked to him at msn, but just asked for his stats and what gear he has! And then I asked him if he wants 1 v 1, but he said 1 v 1 is gay,too many pots to use.. And Im not shushing him down,I respect his PK Style, I mean its senseless to fight solo against idefix and u ,so if I see you 2 I need to /town

Just fuck off , you are going offtopic ,and you start 2 flame all the time[/b]
    lol i got chat log man i can just put here ur "tell me how u combo" "tell me plz" and u askin my stats and how i do so hard spike and how i get much money etc.

Dimon

lvl 57 warryon named gimpey orc ftw h43r: h43r: h43r:

comboing is easy once u get into a habit of it xD

now that i can combo, i cant attack without comboing xD

H0lysh1t

Originally posted by idefix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(idefix)</div>
    Originally posted by H0lysh1t@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Thorolas

Just fuck off , you are going offtopic ,and you start 2 flame all the time
    lol i got chat log man i can just put here ur "tell me how u combo" "tell me plz" and u askin my stats and how i do so hard spike and how i get much money etc.[/b]
    dude... I have my combo style I JUST WANTED TO KNOW YOUR COMBO! But I only said PLEASe once I didnt kiss your ass, yes since the econemy isnt so expensive,I asked you where you got it from...... and u told me u have chitin set+7,shard+7,swordbreaker+9 abnd rest quest jwelery, so I asked you how in the hell you hit 2,5k dmg with this jewelery?

dark_item

shards+8
    chitin+8
    dual rol+2
    bdn+2
    elf belt+2
    eme+2

:wub:

H0lysh1t

Originally posted by dark_item
    shards+8
    chitin+8