Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ares biggest retard GuErReRo_KO

This is a discussion on Ares biggest retard GuErReRo_KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey at least he gets known xD ^_^ :lol:...
Page: 2

hey at least he gets known xD ^_^ :lol:

Dont worry he pissed me off aswell, i got into bowl first as soon as they got up, killing bishop unbuffed, had about 1/10 health left and he comes up and rapes me cuz he's on scrolls then lures the bishop away and finishes it off -.- lmao[/b]
    Thats cz buddy its a pvp area he is from oposing nation. Eslant and luring the bosses to town is not a smart thing loosing bosses just coz a retard cant slide them with 3 1920's. HE FUKING SLIDES EVEN A WORM. Anyways this people dont diserve our attn.

Server just up, i logged with friend and go eslant bosses, im warrior friend is sin. We killed first weak bosses like samma, shaula, DF, HQ and going to kill sq, but quess what, fukin moron named GuErReRo_KO luring on us harpys and lure sq to town, we try to kill it and when 10% hp left finally guard hit it, and he only laughing when guard hit sq and no drop from it. Few secs later he lured talos and tk to town. I just want all of you to know what piece of shit he is. Never invite him to party, let him play with retards like himself.[/b]
    wrong, he is one of the bigest non-turk retards, some other ppl still beat him in beign a stupid noobchildretard but w/e. oO

wawh

atleast he's getting his fun, cant say it from you guys, all you do is complain =.="

atleast he's getting his fun, cant say it from you guys, all you do is complain =.="[/b]
    Are you his boyfriend or something? Fuk off what fun is that to bug a boss?

Ha ha ha Guerero was always noob like that... he used to do that at Attila spawn with Lamiros... got himself killed a few times... so funny

errrm why you didnt use a ts scroll? then you could concentrate on SQ and it wouldnt be lured by that tard to town..

errrm why you didnt use a ts scroll? then you could concentrate on SQ and it wouldnt be lured by that tard to town..[/b]
    you cant use ts with scrolls..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12