Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 43
Like Tree1Likes

Ares have not stron assassin miss 0000000

This is a discussion on Ares have not stron assassin miss 0000000 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by RULERRR Ares have not strong assassin miss 0000000, every one fear Neindawut even Ordeal defeat Neindawut,still Ordeal ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    The king. Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    2,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RULERRR View Post
    Ares have not strong assassin miss 0000000, every one fear Neindawut even Ordeal defeat Neindawut,still Ordeal in the shadow of Neindawut in this moment ares Sins are chicken!!
    stfu, mortaldance is a beast u noob

  2. #17
    _.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1,321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RULERRR View Post
    Ares have not strong assassin miss 0000000, every one fear Neindawut even Ordeal defeat Neindawut,still Ordeal in the shadow of Neindawut in this moment ares Sins are chicken!!
    lol lvl83 warrior with shell set+10, +10 hb and +6/25 dd helm... do u think zero or any rogue could has a chance against this beast? he has 10744 base hp omg, at least +4 jewels, who are u to say things like that? he can kill anyone w/o using combo lol...

  3. #18
    Senior Member DEATHxPROOF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    511

    Default

    WTF? PtitAlex quit? :O Really awww thats a good kanka right there. His a gret sin. But there are not that many great sins left, Xplicit is great RealOsmanli is a great sin to The minor discouraged people from starting sin account i guess.

  4. #19
    Senior Member Rad_Archer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    The Cold Water - Santa Cruz
    Posts
    3,058

    Default

    I look forward to seeing 00000 respond to this...where's my popcorn.

  5. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Minor cooldown has limited sins a insane amount. Anyway in my opinion Rogues didn't become dominant until double minor became prominent. Many older server players are extremely overrated though, with my experience it seems that the newer server players are much better because they are hungrier. To bad they exchange maturity for skills .
    Last edited by Smokin Ace; 11-07-2009 at 04:46 PM.

  6. #21
    Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rad_Archer View Post
    I look forward to seeing 00000 respond to this...where's my popcorn.
    He wouldn't degrade himself. I'll mention it to him and see what he thinks hehehehe.

  7. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tungusia
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by s0ft View Post
    stfu, mortaldance is a beast u noob
    Sry Ares - Knight Online World

    Sry Ares

    As topic says.

    I lost and there will be no xp even, no glory, no noash event and no diet raum ...

    I hope u all still HATE me like u always did


    peace


    YES IM CONCERNED ABOUT THIS

    so what------- posted by mortaldance




    This topic is gona crazy Assaisins they cry like babies, these no Serial killer(Sin)

    All sins under shadow of warriors, in third row

  8. #23
    Senior Member MortalDance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    346

    Default

    Person above just quoted my old post without even understanding meaning of it lol
    U forgot Ruler that ronark land is not a gauntlet event, and my skills are working there


    lol why i even let myself drag in to this topic anyway ...

  9. #24
    Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MortalDance View Post
    Person above just quoted my old post without even understanding meaning of it lol
    U forgot Ruler that ronark land is not a gauntlet event, and my skills are working there


    lol why i even let myself drag in to this topic anyway ...
    Just out of curiosity, how close were you to killing that warrior from Cypher?

  10. #25
    Senior Member MortalDance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    346

    Default

    He redballed on 1440 pots.
    Imagine critical working ...

    Would be 1 sided fight ^^

    hate k2...

  11. #26
    The king. Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    2,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RULERRR View Post
    Sry Ares - Knight Online World

    Sry Ares

    As topic says.

    I lost and there will be no xp even, no glory, no noash event and no diet raum ...

    I hope u all still HATE me like u always did


    peace


    YES IM CONCERNED ABOUT THIS

    so what------- posted by mortaldance




    This topic is gona crazy Assaisins they cry like babies, these no Serial killer(Sin)

    All sins under shadow of warriors, in third row
    stop talking shit becouse you suck

  12. #27
    Senior Member Rad_Archer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    The Cold Water - Santa Cruz
    Posts
    3,058

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    He wouldn't degrade himself. I'll mention it to him and see what he thinks hehehehe.

    rofl, it wouldn't be the first time and I doubt the last...

  13. #28
    KingX
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BullsEye View Post
    Its bc k2 made minor heal cool down. Rouges owned back in the day
    offtopic:

    0000000 didnt use dualminor
    on his videos he is hppotting with minor



    edit: ontopic the holy part of a rogue dies atm where every gamer has babashopped items. and its also not fun to play a rogue that has more AP and Def than a warrior (babashopped)

  14. #29
    Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rad_Archer View Post
    rofl, it wouldn't be the first time and I doubt the last...
    LOL true enough but you gotta love him for it. I have left him a message about this on msn but not been able to catch him and talking to him on the phone is scarey as he just breaths really heavily and asks me what I'm wearing!

  15. #30
    aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,702

    Default

    i didnt know people still played this game... makes me sad for the future of these kids...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •