Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Ares Sins

This is a discussion on Ares Sins within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i'm actually not an asshole, you're just a mongoloid. And the reason I left was because r2d is a way ...
Page: 13

Banned

i'm actually not an asshole, you're just a mongoloid. And the reason I left was because r2d is a way better group of people then symbiosis will ever be. And we did isiloon a few times, we got some rocs and we's or something, why would I care about that? I also don't really care that you've babashopp"ED" , when you post in every topic about people or clans and say "haha omg lol babshoppers newbs all babashoppers" and you have done it yourself.... just shows truely how moronic you really are.[/b]
    ok so, u can't call some1 a liar, can't tell some1 they're doing something wrong, u can't tell some1 they are doing anything wrong because we are all not perfect, get off ur fucking high horse mr perfect and grow up you "mongoloid" http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/mongoloid, u racist prick and gtfo out of these forums if u don't play this game anymore faggot.

G0D

ill end this..
    THERE ISNT A DECENT ROGUE IN ARES LEFT, ONLY KSER'S SO STFU[/b]
    You my good sir are a retard, don't post again here unless you have something humain to say.

rostoen1990

I have picture of Genixide koxping/wallhack in abyss *couch* Wraith *couch*[/b]

dont go off topic please[/b]
    bump

dpierre6

ill end this..
    THERE ISNT A DECENT ROGUE IN ARES LEFT, ONLY KSER'S SO STFU[/b]
    no one cares what someone with Ares Bp in their name has to say... j/k =D
    No really go away -.-

and anways flippin fuk those scammers. Ohhh when i find where p33d lives...
    i know he lives in cali but you say it like i dont live in florida and like cali is a small city

Banned

no one cares what someone with Ares Bp in their name has to say... j/k =D
    No really go away -.-

and anways flippin fuk those scammers. Ohhh when i find where p33d lives... [/b]
    he lives in california i believe o_O

NimRoDftw

Wink

calla mela![/b]

calla my balls oke mamamela :lol: fuking noobster :lol: xD

dpierre6

bump [/b]
    i want to see
    [email protected]

hey flippin, if you would actually read what I was typing, you would understand i've called you a moron numerous amounts of times, I was calling you a "mongoloid" in context relating to that you probably have down syndrome, AKA YOU'RE RETARDED. Nothing to do with race. Also i'm pretty sure you were the one who made a post that you "were quitting" or "quit" this game. Don't forget who's the faggot here, you're a virgin buddy. Want to keep going?

dpierre6

hey flippin, if you would actually read what I was typing, you would understand i've called you a moron numerous amounts of times, I was calling you a "mongoloid" in context relating to that you probably have down syndrome, AKA YOU'RE RETARDED. Nothing to do with race. Also i'm pretty sure you were the one who made a post that you "were quitting" or "quit" this game. Don't forget who's the faggot here, you're a virgin buddy. Want to keep going?[/b]
    i say i say i do i do believe dems der is fightin wurds

Ah and dpierre I remember your post when p33d scammed you, I couldn't believe he'd ever do that :S. I've known him ingame for about 2.5 years.... never thought he'd do that =(

G0D

hey flippin, if you would actually read what I was typing, you would understand i've called you a moron numerous amounts of times, I was calling you a "mongoloid" in context relating to that you probably have down syndrome, AKA YOU'RE RETARDED. Nothing to do with race. Also i'm pretty sure you were the one who made a post that you "were quitting" or "quit" this game. Don't forget who's the faggot here, you're a virgin buddy. Want to keep going?[/b]
    That was a bit of a deep/personal flame in other words out of hand... Read the pinned topics mate.
    You are pushing it to be banned

Banned

no sir, u can't use a racial term to mean that i'm retarded, for one i'm not, and secondly, you use it in relation that all "asian" decent of ppl would have down syndrome or be retarded? it has everything to do with race cuz that's the fucking definition moron. and yes i did quit the game for about a month, but some ppl in clan kept me playing just not as much as i normally do.

He was attempting to call me "racist" when I used a word he was unfamiliar with. I then explained myself, somethings wrong with that? And I believe he used "faggot" first, I just returned the favor

dpierre6

Ah and dpierre I remember your post when p33d scammed you, I couldn't believe he'd ever do that :S. I've known him ingame for about 2.5 years.... never thought he'd do that =([/b]
    your not the only

how would me using the word "mongoloid" relating to racism mean anything.... it's obviously not the way I was using the word.
    3. of or relating to or suffering from Down syndrome;

do you see that?

edit: flippin I am done with you. You are so pathetic I can't even describe it, all of your futher posts will be ignored. And again dpierre sorry to hear about that =( I wish I was still in touch with epic so I could get details of where p33d lived exactly.

ps. sorry for going offtopic, flippin is 'special' =(

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast