Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Ayasofya and Adem up to his old tricks ban time this time

This is a discussion on Ayasofya and Adem up to his old tricks ban time this time within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Blowone aga dont care. u will understand what is going on here , u just need time if u look ...
Page: 3

tolgahan

Blowone aga dont care. u will understand what is going on here , u just need time
    if u look u care they will make it double. stupid assholes , they think this is a revenge zuahah
    Just try to have fun like me. take it easy. :wub:

Blowone da real

I know here.There are some 12-16 ages childs.And they are speaking stupid words which they cant say in rl.I am having fun in here.Coz i realised that a ppl can be much stupid.(Bir insanın ne kdr aptal olabiliceği) :lol:

P.S:We shouldn't generalise all forum.There are some good guys.We should be together against bad ppl.But they choose easy way and generalise all turks as bad -_-

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Socrates
    too bad not all the names are visible... you cannot bann someone unless you are not 100% sure he has actually bugged it. being in the ayasofya clan makes you a person with low honour, but not necessarily a cheater. if you're a cheater you can be banned, but if you are dishonourable(at least in my eyes) then there's no real reason to ban them.
    actually names are visible i just didnt post those ss.....also rebelade20 was in the ss with his new name

he will be banned as well[/b]
    :lol: :lol:
    edit: but i dont think K2 gonna do something with those turks, well ... they CANT do anything!

using bugg for sure is bad, but first need to be investigated cause not necessary all the ppl in that clan could know tath. hope this post if for ther best of the game and not for personal problems, hope take the same time to kick all koxper in cz, arrow hackers etc, tahts what its making KO a shiti game. I f i join a xxxxx clan and they used koxp, and after i noticed it i quit clan then im a koxper???? and i deserved to be banned?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123