Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Back door to Elmorad

This is a discussion on Back door to Elmorad within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well i play on ares and i am karus..this is how sometimes elmorad takes karus castle is because they go ...
Page: 2

Banned

Well i play on ares and i am karus..this is how sometimes elmorad takes karus castle is because they go behind our buildings and start tp'ing..from what i know human buildings have very slim edges to the wall so very hard to manuver back there and would be a waste to try..but in the back of karus in the very back building and on 1-2 sides there is big gaps where human go and start tp'ing..i dont know what back doors your talking about but this all i here is how humans bug us
    oh well wars on ares sucks anyways[/b]
    Yeah, because we all know powerofthekings didn't bug under the crystal and every war almost everyone from every clan bugs through the respawn zone in Elmorad Castle. :P

Banned

im prety sure POTK had noting to do with that..it was all CEEK's fualt if i remember..
    but POTK is still a bad clan =X

EMC never actually let you get to the castle the invisible walls stop you before the fence[/b]
    thats why your party go there with 2 mages :P no fence for them

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12