Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

BackGround Check On GhostDog

This is a discussion on BackGround Check On GhostDog within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lol so suspicious Josh and Browser. I am the wife of the clan leader of Pw and can vouch these ...
Page: 2

Bufty

Lol so suspicious Josh and Browser. I am the wife of the clan leader of Pw and can vouch these r real ppl, as am I last time I looked in a mirror:P
    Ghost has been in our clan (or sub depending how much he is playing:P) for around 2 years and has always been trustworthy. He does have our clan resser pass and even kitted it out in full gear b4 it was hacked zzzzz. If we didnt think he was trustworthy then he wouldnt have pass.

Reven by all means talk to good_person but she is fairly new to the clan and dont think she will know ghost. She will however know me as we have talked a lot. She can also vouch that the ppl who posted here r real to stop the flamers.

I have no idea what ghost is wanting from u Reven, but I would be happy to talk and confirm this is really me tho if u pm me in game, or if u have any problems

Uhm i can tell u that the PW members are nice guys (my char is in PW) . I dont know what char he plays but i think u can trust him.

Destroyer

+1 for boris
    played in pw for over a year(destroyeres, quit ko now lol), met boris aka ghost dog. been friends ever since

Sahabi

I have no idea how ghostdof would have the time, or extra e-mail addresses to make all of these ko4life accounts. We are all seperate people you fag.

If anyone doubts who I am or any of this clan, PM anyone of us on Ares server. I am in the usa, so according to USA Eastern time, the majority of us play between 2am-whenever.

You can find me at the zombies (<----NOOB) lmao!
    Or the clan is always xping in Eslant at CW, Falcons, or Troll Captains.

Ehlana is the leader of PW, and often times he is the general in war, ask him man.

DragonFire

-_- a new gm now is pointless

GhostDog

Originally posted by Dragonfire333
    -_- *a new gm now is pointless
    Me as a GM? :rollseyes: :wub:

Priestontale

from me being in the clan for over two years with this dude i believe he is very trustable... im pretty broke, only have two cents to chip in :lol:

ok i have herd enough thanks all

Ruthless

dont u wana hear more?

me n ghostdog r clannies and hes as loyal as they can come. been playing with him for over a yr and a half. i hope my 450+ posts makes my statement legit h43r:

Jediay

boris/gery 100% legit knew them for two years

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12