Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Ban List (6/10 To 6/13)

This is a discussion on Ban List (6/10 To 6/13) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by ANZAC_Mondane well,, i saw that VirusLord Prick was banned,,, well thats a start *,, but i looked ...
Page: 2

KokoGG

Originally posted by ANZAC_Mondane
    well,, i saw that VirusLord Prick was banned,,, well thats a start *,, but i looked at all the screenshots i sent,, and he the only one banned <_< *,, ther still alot tht didnt,, but i guess they cant bann all at once ^_^
    they could have been benned before the 10th (which i doubt) -_-

not to mention, we are all happy now, but just watched all those "known" players being unbanned in one week.

Everyone on Ares was happy that Longya and his friends were banned, but they got unbanned after a week. (still with his flame rings +3 and lycaon staff +9)

Blancanieves

wow 30+ to 51 lvls got banned..
    what about lvl 70............

blablabla

TimtoN_

all this characters and still im getting koxped 24/7 in cz

from the ares player i only know 2 ppl and 1 of them was a dcz archer (dont think it was already lvl 59) which belongs to a friend who quit playing some time ago. I dont think that that char was koxping later becoz noone played it . Maybe they banned only inactiv low lvl chars....

EvilG

Wow, it's june again?

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

turk + prem = no ban

Baronius

only 1 known player from xig, dunno if he's rly knows but name rings a bell W:Wallace

Mario

fukin bullshit, no1 from my list got banned, and still running arround cz ><

Well I see 10+ DCZ koxpers that I reported from Diez,... Makes me feel a little better.. Still about 10 VERY common names yet to be seen though, and a horde of noonames.

__horlak__, ANKARALI_, AAdbAA, dikicii, dommates, dontcry4me, giresunlu_28, impossible1snothing, k0rea, kolp4, kraky1, kraky3, lordbetirs, masterspiketown, murtazaaaaaa, nesret819, o0odelimavio0o, oktayufo, OXXOSTYLE, silberndrache, silverghost, tayfun57, testere59

These are all dcz orcs that I've reported, some on more than one occassion. p0wer0fthespik3 is one that's been killed by some of my clannies/friends while koxping. _ZORAN_ is one who was supposedly lvl 71 and always koxping at the apes when I saw him as party leader of himself. Sad to see that some of these douches go from lvl 55 in full plate and hxb +7 when you find them arrowshowering the blades/trons and then 2 weeks later they are lvl 68 in full shell/IB+8 as one koxper happily admitted.

Gorn

uuh if thats true.. FINALY k2 did something good!!!!! :wub:

CrusAd3R

i bet all of them r the same turk :lol:

Tha_Diablo

Originally posted by EvilG+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(EvilG)</div>
    Wow, it's june again?[/b]
    why does nobody else in here look at the date :wacko:

<!--QuoteBegin-daonly

belongs to a friend who quit playing some time ago. I dont think that that char was koxping later becoz noone played it. Maybe they banned only inactiv low lvl chars.... *
    That gives a explanation when you look at their date....

Blancanieves

Originally posted by Gorn
    uuh if thats true.. FINALY k2 did something good!!!!! :wub:
    they only bann noobs to try shut up us

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast