Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

basher21

This is a discussion on basher21 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the last time u spoke with us in TS he lock sick... but I didnt know that he was dying... ...
Page: 4

jason_dinamyte

the last time u spoke with us in TS he lock sick... but I didnt know that he was dying... OMFG

Originally posted by jason_dinamyte
    the last time u spoke with us in TS he lock sick... but I didnt know that he was dying... OMFG
    He didnt die of sickness, he died of saving 12 people from a bomb, a hero..

Kite15171

i did rellay know him but hes legend will live on and his spirit will be with all of us i will miss him rip bro

god damn, 22 years old =( so sad..rest in peace, he deserved to be called a hero.

Kite15171

he help people that are alive now he should always remeber in ur hearts and dreams

jason_dinamyte

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-jason_dinamyte
    He didnt die of sickness, he died of saving 12 people from a bomb, a hero.. [/b]
    he got some kind of "desease" when he get the acident.. couse he was in hospital without an arm.. so sad

Poppin My Collar

Default If I Could Turn Back the Hands of Time

RIP
    There allways will be one hero in my eye's bash21

12.08.1984 - 09.10.2006

L8rs bro

Banned

RIP for gg man with good life morals

Athelio

Well I must say that I was devistated when I got the news. Me and Basher have been together for 2 years playing this game. We've grown close and had a strong bond. I had to pray for this kid more times then I've prayed in my lifetime it seems. He was a great person a good friend and always did for others before he did for himself! Being so young he's gone through so much. He was suffering from a blood desease and as of late was suffering through all the bombing that was going on around his home and his neighborhood. He stuck by his house to save what he could from the devistation of the bombing. His house was hit severals times. Even while all this was going on he still managed to log in daily to tell me the news. I would sit in silence wishing that I could take away his pain. He was a strong man. He shared with me some very special moments with his adorable twin girlfriends. He seemed to be so happy with them and his life.
    When we heard the news of the tragic bus accident and that he risked his life to save 12 people even though he was injured himself, again we were taken aback. My God how can one go through so much so young. He was hospitalized for some time. He weakly came back on our teamspeak to say hi. We were so happy with him being back. His close friend Sam came on later to tell us of the horrible news of his passing. I'm still in shock! All that boy could think of is giving me his twin girlfriends! Still had a sense of humor. My brother, the Lord has you in his palace next to your friends and family. Be ever vigilant for those in need of your love and guidance. I will always remember you. Kyle (LambSlayer)

Here is the man, the one who will be missed by many. Thank you for all the good times my friend. When the wind blows accross my path I'll know it's you guiding my way.

bafoon

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-jason_dinamyte
    He didnt die of sickness, he died of saving 12 people from a bomb, a hero.. [/b]
    well, the bus was on fire, and it was about to blow, but no one stoped Bash from risking his own life to save the people in the bus, after he saved all of them, there was a speending car that hit him and it coused him a bad injory, they toke him to a german hospital to save his life, he had 4 broken ribs broken arms and legs, the broken ribs coused internal bleeding and they had to make an operation, the operation went well, but, they forgot a scissors stucked between his lungs and his ribs, witch coused even more bad injories, witch leaded him to the after life.
    i have know Bash for long time, since he came to this country, he was a loved person, but had a diffecalt problem by fitting in, but he made it through, no one can forget his love, he never hurt a living soul, never disrespect anyone.
    when i met him the first time, i was kind of alone, Bash toke me as a friend, and he made me believe in my self once more again, he gived me the strength to face everything that could couse a problem in my path, he helped everyperson he met in his path, old people, lonly people he even give huges to the ones that he saw that they needed, even if they didnt ask for one, he is my rolemodel, he had a blood cancer, that hided from me for 3 years or so, he never wanted me to worry about him, even until this day he never told anyone around him about it, untill i found out about it by reading his midecal file, he was a sweet and nice man, true he was a young man, but he was a wize man that know everything he was doing and what to do, his death shocked lots of people, his parents left the country after his death in few day, i guess they couldnt face the pain.
    Bash is a Hero that have unconditional love to everone, to everystranger, to every person who ever saw or know or talked to, he is a Hero that will never leave my memory like he left me with a broken heart, But i know deep inside that he is watching over me, and over you, and over everyone of us, to make sure that we are safe and sound and happy.
    The lord toke him from us, that is true, and that is painfull to alot of us, but i believe that the lord toke him to his home where he truly belonge, as an angel, in a world of no pain no sadness where is everything is just perfect.
    His best Friend Sam.
    R.I.P
    the post has been edited, my english is not that good, sorry.

even tho i didnt know him as well as the other people. i knew he was a good man. he was funny too, but when he needs to be serious he can. saving 12 people from a bomb, tats a fuking hero! would u sacrafice your life for 12 random people? probably not. so lamb u know how he died again? it wasnt poison, it was something else, i heard on ts. u was a good man basher. u lived a good life. even tho ur gone, ur spirit will live on in our heart. we'll pray for u.
    btw i nvr knew his real name. what was it?

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Didnt know the man but, he was a great man for what he did.

R.I.P

Banned Senior Member

R.I.P <3

if the docters didn't leave the scissors in his body he probly wouldn't be dead?
    or he would?

TinkeR2

hello everyone,
    the loss of bash to us all is very devistating...and the only way i know to keepall the story str8 is paste this post that came from sam his close friend in isreal...he is the one that kept us informed on how bash has been doing since sept.06,2006 when the accident happen...this is supposed to be article from news paper he wrote on our old clan forums in hebrew and then translate to english best he could...this should help you all understand what happened
    love you all lots
    RIP BASH

i have found this post on tapuz.co.il about Bash.
    its in hebrow
    ill try to translate it for you

תאונת דרכים קטלנית
    4 אנשים הרוגים ו15 פצועים אחד מהם במצב קשה
    נסיעת אוטובוס תלמידים הסתימה באסון, אחרי שהתנגש באוטובוס מסעית שאיבדה שליטה וגרמה להתנגשות באוטובוס
    נהג המסעית מת במקום והנוסע לידו נפצע בנונית 3 תמידים נהרגו כתוצאה מההתנגשות.
    ושאר התלמידים כולל הנהג של האוטובוס נפצעו קלת אחרי שבחור קפץ לעזרה והציל את חייהם,ובתמורה הוא נפצע קשה אחרי שמכונית ממהרת התנגשה בו חזיתית וקמעט אבד את חייו.
    הבחור העונה לשם באש,חולץ במקום לבית חולים רמב"ם לטיפול מידי בעזרת מסוק.
    היום, ראש הממשלה של מדינת ישראל ביקר אצלו ואמר: "מדינת ישראל צריכה אנשים טובי לב שיקריבו את עצמם בשביל אחרים ובשביל המדינה,
    אין ספק שגיבור כמו הבחור הצעיר הזה חייב תודה מהמדינה שהקריב את עצמו בשבילה ובתמורה אני שולח אותו לחו"ל לטיפול הצריך והמתאים שיכול להציל את חייו כמו שהציל את חייהם של אחרים".
    שאר הנפצעים הופנו לבית חולים הדסה לביקה נוספת ואחרונה.

deadly car accident
    4 people killed and 15 injured on of them have a bad injury
    students bus drive ended in a disaster after a truck driver lost control and hit the bus
    the truck driver got killed at once and the passenger beside him got injured 3 students died in the cause of the accident
    the bus driver and the rest of the students got minimal damage after a young man cam in and rescue them
    unfortunately the young man got hit by a speeding car that hit him directly and almost got him killed
    the young man that answer for the call of Bash has been evacuated to Ramb"am hospital by a helicopter
    today the praim minster of the Israelis government visited the young man in the hospital and said the country of israel need people with a good heart that should sacrificed him self for the others and for the country
    there is no doubt in such a hero
    the country is in a big debt and many thanks to you
    and as a thanks to this hero im sending him aboard the country to the finest hospitals for the necessary treatment and the appropriate one to save his life as he save others lifes"
    and for the rest of the injured people
    they have been taken to hadasa hospital for more treatments

its not 100% translation but i think it will do it or so
    Sam
    « Last Edit: Sept 10, 2006, 2:31pm by basher21 »

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast