Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

BB Kankas

This is a discussion on BB Kankas within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; GL in RL...
Page: 2

GL in RL

Duro

BB abi h34r:

Gr33ntumb

Pwnt

Have fun not playing ko

game over

sorry to here , but , dont share :P

pato_sobre

you are like the 7th son for shawn? ahhaha

<3 babymachine D:

<3 babymachine D:[/b]
    shaw and the miss&#39;s get alot of practice k?

gonna miss u andrew. good luck in real life-i have no doubts about ur future
    ps-u forgot me up top homo <3 jk u dont have to put it

Hydr4

well said good luck in real life man

i have been reading only the first part.
    good luck with ur real life your doing the right thing !

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Shawn/PlodeZ: MY KANKA! Omg, what can I say? Best friend you can possibly ask for.[/b]
    Well what can I say, really kind words...

You and I started out sharing PlodeZ, but over time we&#39;ve shared much more than just a character, so much so that we&#39;ve become really good friends. Granted we had our ups and downs (mostly ups) on PlodeZ, but we both know it was only because of our passion for this game, and without you PlodeZ would not have been as great as he was.

So even though your post here is a Goodbye Post for KO, online gaming in general and the ko4life members here, I don&#39;t consider it a Goodbye Post to me because I know we will still continue to be friends. Normally, I get a little sad when I see Goodbye Posts from friends, but I can see that you take many happy memories from your time spent here and that in turn makes me happy as well.

Coincidentally, I&#39;ve noticed the Edana server dying as proven by the fact that there has been 1 post in the last 24 hours in the market section - it&#39;s sadly officially a dead server.

So good luck with everything dude: school, work, Katy =], Marci, Jesse, robotics. As always, I&#39;ll see you on vent/msn, if you need anything let me know!

<3

and +1

oO Jc Oo

chupamela and get ya on msn

gl in irl

DarK

Peace OUT!

p.s. oh.my.goddddddd all that abuse in vent and i didnt even make the list?!!?!

Banned

So much love in here!
    Gl irl Para, hope you accomplish all your goals ^_^
    Bye!

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Here are some old and VERY good memories:
    Me and chili with ImSorry:

Ibne Jay trying to tank DM:

Old Stats:

Lewel Sewenty Two For The Wýn:

My Old Dcz On Edana:

With Pato @ Girakon:

My Old Dcz On Olympia:

ShaaKa

Bitchhhhhhhh! ZAhuzahua well im back from work/university and see this. Now u ll feel bad but later ll know that is better for u trust me Ko realy sux is a adicted game, now i can see all things more clearly. U should do like me, go rest for little time, go study hard, get any good job, and find a girlfriend and fuck every day u ll feel so good xD
    Ok bitch take care and good look in all u are a very nice guy, i hope the best for u.
    Be in contact.

lol so funy

Banned

i had supposedly quiet gaming 3 months ago myself, hope it goes better for you then it did for me :S

cuz i just recently re-started playing when CW came out, and some how ended up back on ares -_-"

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Bitchhhhhhhh! ZAhuzahua well im back from work/university and see this. Now u ll feel bad but later ll know that is better for u trust me Ko realy sux is a adicted game, now i can see all things more clearly. U should do like me, go rest for little time, go study hard, get any good job, and find a girlfriend and fuck every day u ll feel so good xD
    Ok bitch take care and good look in all u are a very nice guy, i hope the best for u.
    Be in contact.
    lol so funy[/b]
    I&#39;ve already started that process, studying to bring my grade up so I can exempt my final exams, going to get a job, then I needa find a gf D:

Msn me anytime man :P

i had supposedly quiet gaming 3 months ago myself, hope it goes better for you then it did for me :S

cuz i just recently re-started playing when CW came out, and some how ended up back on ares -_-"[/b]
    Just go to the anvil, burn EVERYTHING you own, npc all accessories (except uniques) and give whatever is left away, including the account. Then uninstall ko, and anything related to it, and go have some fun, thats how I&#39;ve quit xD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast