Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

BBB K2'd?

This is a discussion on BBB K2'd? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; maj dude...all I have to say is: gayness for misleading sig link... ![/b] :lol: that's how i roll! hahaha.. but ...
Page: 3

maj dude...all I have to say is: gayness for misleading sig link... ![/b]
    :lol: that's how i roll! hahaha.. but yeah K2 has been improving steadily imho.. but as Will has stated, they often drop back down to their original grade soon thereafter.. good months and bad months :P

didinino

they make a progress. its slow, but its happening.
    there used to be a lot of cheaters/dupers, now its amount is getting lower..i'll give them E.

HotAsIce

4+2 isnt 7.[/b]
    Sorry, I'll fix my one typo for you, thanks for pointing out the single thing that had nothing to do with the post itself, and picking it to comment on.

Sorry, I'll fix my one typo for you, thanks for pointing out the single thing that had nothing to do with the post itself, and picking it to comment on.[/b]
    Lol. Well you said you were pretty sure :P

Destructo

K2 has improved, they still aren't the best company out there but they definitely have improved since KE and early ROFD days.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showuser=22255 R+11 please

oh would somebody please think of the children.

HotAsIce

Their autoreplies come faster, and they finally found an active GM, but the thing is, CS's still don't get answered. And thats the main complaint with the company.

Manboy101

I think k2 has been inproving this last year.
    You all remember back in like febuary when you couldn't even log into the game?
    Not as many hackers too, hardly see ppl at Keks trying to Kek ring.
    I am seeing hackers less and less every day that I play this game.
    Boss events, player activitys, and much more.

Its pretty cool, but I think sooner or later, they gonna go back to a D or a F :P

Banned

And yet, they hire the most retarded, non game orientated Gms on the planet. Ones that think, just because a server is old, an ENTIRE CLAN can have all +3 uniques, +9 armor and +10 weapons. Yet they continue to do nothing about the rampant babashopping going on. And less hackers? Anyone else noticed the increase in speed hacks going on, or at the start of every new server the gavolts are camped with macroers ksing each other? All K2 has improved is the line of bullshit they spew forth at the customers. And you gullable people chew on it like its ambrosia. Im really glad that in 1 week, im done with this game forever. If you are wondering about which clan im speaking of, Its the new Blood. you can ask one of their sins who says he is the "Second worst outfitted character in the clan". And that is a direct quote. +3 jewels, +10 weapons is second worst equipped char... Wish i was in that clan. After this upcomin week, you can add me to the quitters list. And no, i wont be selling my gear, i gyfted it already to a few hearty souls that still play.

Aba

+10 rebirthed :P

and nothing I use was gifted, I worked for my items -_- if you think they paid me to join the clan, you're wrong, just to clear that up.

I joined blood because jake is in it, and he's really the only one of my group of friends that is active in the game anymore.

that and the exp :P

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123