Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bengal Tiger

This is a discussion on Bengal Tiger within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by ViSeH+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ViSeH)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe yes there is....you log in, and you get some other person's char. Thats old ...
Page: 3

DragonSimon

Originally posted by ViSeH+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ViSeH)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    yes there is....you log in, and you get some other person's char.
    Thats old but I mean something else[/b]
    That might be old, but its happening again! - I aint sure about this, just concluding what i have read here.

Abyss

Pls if anyone knows more about this "minor bug" pls let us know, + i know it must be hard , but is it possible to check if the ip from the hacker of Majix , Abyss, etc etc ( mostly the pl that had a msg to CS written by hacker ) is the same ?

cadela

fuking faggots hackers

It's hard for me to feel sorry for people whenever they get thier items the way he did, and they get hacked.

Not to mention Bengal absolutely sucks in battlefield. If you're gonna spend thousands of dollars to get uniques, and the best weapons...why not learn to play the game halfway decently..

Any warrior that has to slide a battle priest...when there's no duffs involved.... and they still lose... :blink:

Banned

Originally posted by Wendolyn
    It's hard for me to feel sorry for people whenever they get thier items the way he did, and they get hacked.

Not to mention Bengal absolutely sucks in battlefield. If you're gonna spend thousands of dollars to get uniques, and the best weapons...why not learn to play the game halfway decently..

Any warrior that has to slide a battle priest...when there's no duffs involved.... and they still lose... :blink:
    slm babaness

Banned

wow he must really suck cause u really suck.....LOL...ROFL...LMAO :lol:

j/k i love u

i cant believe he really slide you though

Banned

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink

I still wanna know why Glar clanned him after all the suspicions against him
    will don't go there other wise i can foresee people bringing up certain people you have allowed into oblivion again :S

as for the db, as festo says there is obviously some weakness there, only thing i suggest to those who can is to seal your items and pray for the best[/b]
    :lol: i was thinking same shits :lol:

invader

i liked bengal. he was a funny guy

(yes thats really him)

He must be complete shit to lose to you.

FrEaK

most "y" i've ever seen

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Wendolyn

He must be complete shit to lose to you.[/b]
    Or you...considering that my combo is just as fast as yours. Now quit being a flaming faggot please? K, thanks. You talk about how you have a wife, and yet the highlight of your day is telling me that I suck at Knight Online. And yet as strange as it is...I don't care if you think I suck. I don't revolve my life around this game..so I'm not a terribly high level..I don't spend money on this game, so I don't have the best items..and if that makes me suck, then I guess what you're saying is true.

Whenever you have 10% of your life left whenever we fight in battle arena, I don't really consider you so superior. Especially when you had absoluteness and I didn't. But since me being a buffer was such a great advantage against you, then how about I go duffer, we both scroll up, and you get on J0hnnyCash, and 1v1 me again. And please bring the fraps, you perverted little man, because I want everyone to see when you fall on the ground.

You'll be down on the ground so fast that ShaiHulud vs. Dismantle is going to seem like it was the epic battle of this century.

Gah.. I was getting some stuff ready for school tomorrow.. but yea just found the topic. Wish i had more help on Bengal's Case.. But the lil gay hacker decided to go after my acct while i was at the mall w/ my friends, but anyways.. After 3 hrs of being gone, the only things he had taken were my RoL's, GB, IN, and CS +0 and like my crystal DD helm.. Lol and not the rest of the cash on the acct or my other gear.. So he really isnt that bright.. I dced him.. He dced me back.. then i got "invalid psw".. So that started to freak me out.. I went on the site and changed my pass and then my email, and he stopped dcing me.. So i logged back in KO.. i then got a pm from a char in mora called hamanici.. He was spamming me in turkish and i kinda ignored him.. till he finally said "com inn" or something.. and he traded me.. and gave me my crystal dd helm.. So i knew it was him.. He kept saying random stuff in turkish.. and asking me why i was lvl 71 and why id name changed from a mage in blood (which i never had been in blood.. i made this char myself).. Anyways.. he keeps going on and i finally say to him? You give me other items back? And being the bright one he is.. he goes to his inn and gives me one of my rols.. So im like "ok WTF this has to be a friend of mine playing a joke.." but i played along and used the only turkish i knew and was like "ring of life varmę?" and low and behold.. he gives me my other rol.. then i ask for my CS and he gives that, too.. (yea what a fucking retard).. So now im like.. GG some funny joke..

Well he then tells me that he has to go for a few minutes, and to meet me in d3 mora in 5 mintues.. So i have a clanny of mine come to d3 who can speak turkish so that i kinda have a translator.. Hamanici logs in and starts talking to my clanny.. and he tells my clanny that he wont return the GB or IN because he needs them for his char, but he wants to show us how he can hack anyone just by having their in game nick.. So according to my clanny.. he said he would log on bengal tiger and pm us after he stripped it.. 3 mins later bengal tiger runs up to us and bounces naked.. and i get this PM from him..

T_T So now im like.. ok we have a gg db hacker on our hands now.. Well thats all i really have in referrence to bengal.. except i found out the ip off of hamanici's acct matched the one on my acct that hacked me while i was away.. but that ip did not actually log onto bengal.. Now this all seems ironic to me, as the person is claiming to hack bengal actually.. didnt do it? I dunno.. its all a big puzzle.. but Somethings fishy here :huh:

Sorry for being long winded but im bored since im not playing KO

tolgahan

u go on paying for idiot ppl to let u get hacked

M0NSTERED

Originally posted by Eric
    goodgun h43r:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast