Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Best of 2008 MMORPG Out

This is a discussion on Best of 2008 MMORPG Out within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well atleast we beat Ronald Mcdonald Burger Adventures![/b] I totally pwned that game till the hamburglar hacked my drive through....
Page: 5

draviste

Well atleast we beat Ronald Mcdonald Burger Adventures![/b]
    I totally pwned that game till the hamburglar hacked my drive through.

Out of all those games,Knight Online definatley has the best PVP,but when it comes to PVE,Customer Support,Players,Cheats (Koxp,Dupe etc that's why it's dead last.

element43978

/quit_knightonline

Can't believe GTA4 was only 5th rank since it's the best game ever released.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

1) Warhammer Online
    2) Age of Conan
    3) Atlantica Online
    4) Pirates of the Burning Sea
    5) WOW - Wrath of the Lich King[/b]
    I lol'd

KO only has less than 40k active players... the people at the top have hundreds of thousands to millions of subscribers.[/b]

I cant confirm if its true or not but on some korean business newspaper, NCSoft declared that l2 is reaching 35mil active subscribers at the end of the year. Add 20-30mil private server users to that and hmm...

Nau look at the success of aion in korea. This list here is nothing more than random hyped and payed shit. Ffs even i as a "wow is all shit" type of guy need to say that it beats the crap out of lolAoC and lolhammer. Darkfall is doomed already, did it faster than AoC. God, when do western mmos grow up ._______________.

i went back to Requiem - Bloodymare to PvP server Hammerine... this game has one expansion and another one will be released next year (2009)...
    this game is completely free to play (not like usko pay to play), but you can buy premium too, for faster exp and better drop rate ($15/month)... its similar to WoW, but more action and not so childish (like WoW is), Requiem - Bloodymare is 17+ with blood and gore...
    i dont know, how much people are playing there, maybe somebody can try find it out...
    R - B has 4 races, job change system (8 basic jobs and later 16 advanced jobs), "anvil" system (yeah, you can spend whole day and all your money in blacksmith to upgrade your guns - shining effect, armors and accesories), dungeon raids, elite mobs - bosses, char self transformation to beast and many many more...
    i found this game better than WoW, than Age of Conan, than Warhammer and better than USKO (usko is in a deep shit now)

evilwevel

ugh.... how did AoC outrank WoW?[/b]
    or warhammer, didn't find it better then wow. even the graphics were worse in my opinion.

micha

EVE online if you like that sort of thing. (You own your own ship in a network of solar systems.)

Graphics 10/10
    PVP Unknown (haven't tried)
    PVE 8/10 I found it kept me entertained for a while.

- KO FTW!!

end of the discussion

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345