Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

BEST CLAN WHO EVER RAN THE LAND

This is a discussion on BEST CLAN WHO EVER RAN THE LAND within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; isnt the reason he doesnt have a white cape is coz it was after he was king? or does the ...
Page: 2

isnt the reason he doesnt have a white cape is coz it was after he was king?
    or does the king specters disapear once ur not a king?

Volcanic

Damn, I was like scrolling down, and I was like, wtf no *RW* cocky arrogant comment about how KO was about skills when he played, but there it is! Can't you stfu for once? KO is still about skills just as much as then, actually it was even more about gear and less about skills back then (Look at old pk videos where they 2 hit about all mages), and there was duping and illegit gear back then also, even among English players (KOM plz). So please, stop living in the past or shut up and FAK AFF.

Nice movie but it's old, why post it again?
    411 is still around, even at Ko4life sometimes...[/b]
    The only skills RW had was running like a pussy, and being a douche. There was the brilliant quote from Phil;
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=ringwraith. It still gives me lulz now.
    Or the time when he approached one of our many harprie parties as a non attacker, and then killed the noob in the party(My wife)(Even though Kinkeh and Herb tried to shield her.) Running from 1v1`s, or bringing a pal along to help in said 1v1`s.
    Im sure there are others who could add to this, but whats the point. Its like scolding a puppy for shitting in the kitchen.

Anyhoo, I digress.

Blood were shit hot, arguably best clan in USKO ever(and i never played Diez). I remember watching their video of the party walking!! through human base in CZ, and them quitting(still on top). Hope you guys are enjoying life the way you played the game.

All the best.

Waz.

The only skills RW had was running like a pussy, and being a douche. There was the brilliant quote from Phil;
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=ringwraith. It still gives me lulz now.
    Or the time when he approached one of our many harprie parties as a non attacker, and then killed the noob in the party(My wife)(Even though Kinkeh and Herb tried to shield her.) Running from 1v1`s, or bringing a pal along to help in said 1v1`s.
    Im sure there are others who could add to this, but whats the point. Its like scolding a puppy for shitting in the kitchen.

Anyhoo, I digress.

Blood were shit hot, arguably best clan in USKO ever(and i never played Diez). I remember watching their video of the party walking!! through human base in CZ, and them quitting(still on top). Hope you guys are enjoying life the way you played the game.

All the best.

Waz.[/b]

Hmm wonder which 1on1 ive been running from.. I lost Archer 1on1 (me lvl 62) vs Futility (lvl 69/70) Thats the only 1on1 ive tried against any of you so gz (beat him later on on a 69 archer when he was 70)
    And yes i ran to harpies just to kill ur wife, had alot of fun talking bout that on vent with Herb... You still annoyed cause i wouldnt sell u my shell parts8 for usd? <3
    Only good player in illuminati was Grid.. sick priest, rest was just trash with gear... But keep trying Waz

@ Back to work now bbl.

mammlea2

Hmm wonder which 1on1 ive been running from.. I lost Archer 1on1 (me lvl 62) vs Futility (lvl 69/70) Thats the only 1on1 ive tried against any of you so gz (beat him later on on a 69 archer when he was 70)
    And yes i ran to harpies just to kill ur wife, had alot of fun talking bout that on vent with Herb... You still annoyed cause i wouldnt sell u my shell parts8 for usd? <3
    Only good player in illuminati was Grid.. sick priest, rest was just trash with gear... But keep trying Waz

@ Back to work now bbl.[/b]
    lvl 69, my archer

and lol at the http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=ringwraith 556 up, 9 down xD

azz

Lightbulb

i thought blood had a gm&#39;s friend Gýft them a ton of items to make them the best clan of the server ... >_>

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

The best video was Blood Storm

Now the irony here is.....

How many of the people that worship Blood so much actually played KO when they were around and how many actually played with Blood?

Paddy&#39;s said this one before and it makes me lol.

Blood had skills and they were damb polite with it. Not one arrogent ass in the clan , that is what made them stand out to many.

I remember years ago doing a war when Morax was Leader of AHM , it was the old DLW map where you have to run through buildings. We were pinned , 411 in normaly shout went , Leeroyyyyy on 3 . 3 , 2 , 1 ...... People just ran like crazy got nuked and Morax kept bitching :P

I was never really a big fan of Blood untill I got to know Chusco and Claws which were 2 of the nicest babas ever.

They were good because they were organised with experince. But I think Devile would be happy if you let these topics go and let the past be the past for them

Banned

sad the best clan in usko! Miss those guys

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

i thought blood had a gm&#39;s friend Gýft them a ton of items to make them the best clan of the server ... >_>[/b]
    Nop, that was positive.

Banned

Ah, good times back then... When ko actually had skills and was fun <3.. Btw whats the name of the song in that movie?

So long since ive seen 411/Geforce... Havent seen those niggas since myko

And ofc they were best clan of diez =)[/b]
    How come its only people who don&#39;t play the game anymore that say this?

JahSurmale

Blood Was And still are best clan they was really nice like family and all helped all Best clan ever

WrongAnswerYouDie

mybe they didnt had skillz like people got right now
    but at that time they had the best skillz ever

they were orginised and were a realy good clan because of trust and knowing each other.

thats a real clan..

clans nowadays just invite high lvls...

they were a real clan ^_^

ssadly had to pk against them gg for sure

brown503

Ah, good times back then... When ko actually had skills and was fun <3.. Btw whats the name of the song in that movie?

So long since ive seen 411/Geforce... Havent seen those niggas since myko

And ofc they were best clan of diez =)[/b]
    sadly Gforce sold his acount....... ... a while back to bad i never got his msn... shitty but eh

This topic was simply meant for respect and just to keep blood alive.. cause even though all us old guns know who the real legends are there&#39;s some new guns in the game who need to learn there history :P

How many of the people that worship Blood so much actually played KO when they were around and how many actually played with Blood?

Blood had skills and they were damb polite with it. Not one arrogent ass in the clan , that is what made them stand out to many.

I remember years ago doing a war when Morax was Leader of AHM , it was the old DLW map where you have to run through buildings. We were pinned , 411 in normaly shout went , Leeroyyyyy on 3 . 3 , 2 , 1 ...... People just ran like crazy got nuked and Morax kept bitching :P
    I was never really a big fan of Blood untill I got to know Chusco and Claws which were 2 of the nicest babas ever.

They were good because they were organised with experince. But I think Devile would be happy if you let these topics go and let the past be the past for them[/b]

nicely put bro,good times good times....

sexy Owa

They were good because they were organised with experince. But I think Devile would be happy if you let these topics go and let the past be the past for them[/b]
    Agree&#39;d

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast