Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

[Best Solo Pk Char]

This is a discussion on [Best Solo Pk Char] within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think BP is the best rlb solo character but its also the most expensive. But I prefer sin. LF ...
Page: 4

I think BP is the best rlb solo character but its also the most expensive. But I prefer sin. LF ftw

TheJunkie

Quote Originally Posted by lGBl View Post
    I think BP is the best rlb solo character but its also the most expensive. But I prefer sin. LF ftw
    BP are pretty good. But i can't see how they are the best. Only thing they have going is heals and duffs. Warrior could out pot/tank a bp

Quote Originally Posted by Lerwaaah View Post
    i want to learn you, if u have time, add my msn [email protected]
    all pro sins play like 2years + sin
    they got perfect combo, i play sin for like uhh almost a year now, so i know something about combo, and didnt you red guide yet ?
    grtz
    2 years +? it is very clear u havent played sin too much, 2 years u might learn minor healing combo + something.. 3 years u might be doing ''OK'' in pk, 4 years and you're a MUST have part in party pk and u can solo without dieing and doing kamikaze all the time. Ofc there are ppl that have played other classes enought long so they know how to do in party pk so they can just do what they think sin should do.

on topic, imo bp sin archer all do good in solo pk, just need to know how to play and have decent items, as for sin i'd say its the easiest AND hardest class to play. Easy: you can babashop normal +8 shards +8 chitins maeby few +9 fp pp +2 judi belt +2 dual rol or +3 kek rings or smth and 16/3 dex ears and just kill noobies. Hard: with less money u can have fun without having superb gear, while i played beramus RLB i had +7 dual shard +7 chitins ROM +0 kek ring +0 wp+0 kek belt +0 treant earring (6 dex 2 health 2 LR) +9 dex ear and i was able to beat ppl with +9 MD or so in vs, so yes sin would be best class if u just have what it takes to pwn :P
    Last edited by Kallop; 07-06-2010 at 03:33 PM.

i like solo sin much better than bp

and go for 69 less koxp

I agree with most of these posts sin is the best solo class but ONLY if you can minor well. If u cant, ur screwed

If a uber geard rogue meets a uber geared BP, both are skilled as hell, and everything was allowed the BP would only have to duff the rogue until the cure pots run out and then kill him.

In order to play sin u gotta be skilled, and Bp u need to be geared and smart and with "smart" i mean u need to know when to use heals, hp and mana pots etc.

But I would go with BP cuz im only avarage good with a rogue and I would baba some nice shitz

Banned

59 sin with uber gear. Accumulate at least 5k nps within 3 hours, like I did with BootySweat.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by boimike808 View Post
    59 sin with uber gear. Accumulate at least 5k nps within 3 hours, like I did with BootySweat.
    with gear thats better then every other player in dcz being the key point.
    witht hat much moneys pent ont he game u could buy a ncie car or a small apartment >_>

TheJunkie

Quote Originally Posted by Serious606 View Post
    with gear thats better then every other player in dcz being the key point.
    witht hat much moneys pent ont he game u could buy a ncie car or a small apartment >_>
    LOL yea what some poeple spend on this game is kind of scary. 1000 for a ccount i mean come on.

Banned

Make an account with both a 59 and 69 rogue. Battle priests are useless unless they have good gear (9/2).

Default hello :)

so well, in my opinion mate ...

it's the same as others say

rogue / bp

and if u wanna go for the cheaper one (not in power just in $)

go for priest couz sw pots costs less money

cheerio hope this helped

lBiCl

sin or crazy geared BP only 2 that even come close to solo pk chars

1st if all a reminder to every1 its not about VS, its about PK alone, for that reason bp is good but u know.. ppl talk alot about gear here.. lets say u would need to use these items and then make your decision

Warrior: Rental gear +7 rappy quest jewels
    Rogue: Rental gear quest jewels
    Mage: Rental gear quest jewels
    Priest:
    INT: Rental gear quest jewels
    BP: paper set HP II +7 quest jewels

rouge or battle priest

100% rogue sin or archer

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast