Best thread ever on the official forum

This is a discussion on Best thread ever on the official forum within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/viewtop...pic.php?t=74752 I'm copying the whole thing, because I figure it will evaporate as soon as a forum mod sees it. ...
Page: 1

OLD1953

Default Best thread ever on the official forum

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/viewtop...pic.php?t=74752

I'm copying the whole thing, because I figure it will evaporate as soon as a forum mod sees it. I'll paste it in this thread when it goes away.

And the guy doing the blasting of the new producer guy for being a Turk forum mod, made his post a picture so they can't modify it.

Banned Senior Member

The producer isn't Perastis, nor is the Producer Turkish

tolgahan

i am turkish but perastis is not turkish so i am not perastis :wacko:

OLD1953

Originally posted by phantomlink
    The producer isn't Perastis, nor is the Producer Turkish
    You are correct, Perastis is the Community Liaison. My bad.

However, I did not say anyone was a Turk, I said the guy was blasting him for being a moderator on a Turkish forum. Which does indicate he either speaks or at least writes Turkish, or he is Turkish.

wraith86

yea its funny how K2 is trying to cover their ass with bogusly scripted questions to show people they are doing a good job. they deserve worse than an F on the BBB now LOL!

Banned Senior Member

actually, questions weren't scripted, The producer saw the questions as they were asked. Delay on some of them were due to filtering out the "appropriate" ones

wraith86

by "appropriate" you mean every question that actually meant something unlike stupid ones like
    Perastis: hallowy: Some of the best ideas come from the players that actually play the game, Is there an official spot where players can offer suggestions to the game developers?

Theodoric: Yes I agree. There are some great ideas coming from our Fan Base. You after all, are the experts and ones who make the world come alive. The Forums are a great place to put up new ideas, from Design, to Customer Support. We all read the forums so please take the time to join our forum community and let us know your great ideas!
    Theodoric: A new Forum site will also be coming soon, so stay tuned for that as well!

or ones that make the game worse
    Perastis: WeirdGirl: KOL has a huge player base in Turkey, and I would like to know if K2 will provide any Turkish support in the future?

Theodoric: We recognize that our Turkish community is sizable and very important to us. In an attempt to match the passion and interest of our Fan Base in Turkey, we are growing our Turkish Support capabilities, for example our upcoming new Turkish Website, and the hiring of key Turkish personnel such as customer support, GM's and of course our handsome Community Liaison Perastis. Smile (is it just me or did he say he was turkish?)

or how about the one that totally takes the cake with its blatant lie
    Perastis: PAxy_15: Will K2 keep tab of what their GMs are doing and their actions in and out of game?

Theodoric: I am glad you asked that. There has been a perception built up that our GM's are handing special favors. This I can tell you is 100% false. Our Gm Staff are professional and fair, and do not give any special favors, even for people who have been helpful to us in the past. If you have an issue in the game, or need help in anyway, we do our best to help everyone equally and direct them to the appropriate representative or department.

also notice how the GMs asked Theodoric to say "items plz" can you say turkin lurkin?