Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 56

Bl4nqooo saying good bye..

This is a discussion on Bl4nqooo saying good bye.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; oh look another person sticking up for a cheater they all come out when their frineds get bannnned !!!!! ROFL ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    pimp101
    Guest

    Default

    oh look another person sticking up for a cheater they all come out when their frineds get bannnned !!!!! ROFL at this

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    MTL, Canada
    Posts
    1,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pimp101 View Post
    oh look another person sticking up for a cheater they all come out when their frineds get bannnned !!!!! ROFL at this
    Lmao who r u?

  3. #33
    pimp101
    Guest

    Default

    i dont see how that applies to this

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    305

    Default

    pimp101... You do know that KOXP'ing a char is the best way to NOT get banned right? Aleenia even said so herself... She cant ban the 300 cheaters that are macroing in Eslant on each server bcos she doesnt have proof. With the people she banned she only needed to suspect them to ban them.
    So... KOXP'ing a char sounds like the best way to get max level and stil have a life.

  5. #35
    pimp101
    Guest

    Default

    cheating is still cheating no matter how u cut so bb

  6. #36
    Senior Member 3ffusi0on's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    France ; Dies
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Nice to played with you in ReVolutioN on the begining of iona Blanqoo. BYe

  7. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    453

    Default

    Thnx all, and pimp fuck, 80% of our clan got banned .. aleenia told 1 of our clannies you guys are a threat for the server /ban.. doesnt that say enough?

  8. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pimp101 View Post
    are u joking all u have to do is look at his post he said he will koxp a char lol

    trying to back ur frined thats a cheater GG idiot xd
    are u a dumbass or what? I think if you got banned by K2 for no reason, you would even have a thought in mind to koxp a character.... do u honestly think someone would spend another few months to level to 80 knowing that the character can be banned again for no reason, and all that time wasted for nothing? Think about what you say next time douche.

    gl yme and take care

  9. #39
    Senior Member Jammin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarotan View Post
    pimp101... You do know that KOXP'ing a char is the best way to NOT get banned right? Aleenia even said so herself... She cant ban the 300 cheaters that are macroing in Eslant on each server bcos she doesnt have proof. With the people she banned she only needed to suspect them to ban them.
    So... KOXP'ing a char sounds like the best way to get max level and stil have a life.
    LMAO

    Yeh sure she cant ban them in eslant, do you think that then they wont koxp in cz ? if you still have any 60+ char left in akara i welcome you to log in and go cz. Youll see what happens once they get 83... i cant wait untill everyone else in eslant gets 83. Cz will be a koxpin fiesta.

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    305

    Default

    I know its gonna be a KOXP fest thats sort of my point. But aleenia clearly stated herself that she cant ban the 100+ macro partys in Eslant bcos she doesnt have proof they they are actually cheating...
    She did manage to ban lots of people in DOWN just for suspecting them of cheating tho. I wonder how she could do that when their own GM ToS clearly states that they need solid proof for any action the take.
    Ive asked other GM's from other servers to look into it and they also said there are some people who got banned that she had 0 solid proof on. But they are not alowed to take action on a server where they are not GM's.

    So.... as in my previous topic... KOXP > Win ^^

  11. #41
    pimp101
    Guest

    Default

    if u dont cheat u dont get banned its as simple as that

    100% legit = no ban so FU to all who tell me to fuck off

  12. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    MTL, Canada
    Posts
    1,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pimp101 View Post
    if u dont cheat u dont get banned its as simple as that

    100% legit = no ban so FU to all who tell me to fuck off
    Hahahahaha good one. What about people that get banned for what they call payment fraud? They always been legit. What about people bug abusing without even knowing out *cough* what they call glitch *cough*

  13. #43
    Senior Member StoneColdKillah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    PORN FACILITY
    Posts
    1,227

    Default

    as much as i like u guys, u need to stop sitting here claiming that u got banned for no reason and shit like that, and aleenia did have proof, i was on vent when u wanted me to ask why people got banned and i told u why, 2 of them was because they went from 61 to 80 in 1 day. now for blankoo he knows wat he did and so does everyone else that played with him and it wasnt an unfair ban. you guys deserve the ban for falling into the temptation of BUYING LEVELS when you were low levels so stop sitting here and complaining and making excuses and saying how she banned u just because she thought u were a threat. your stupid if u come here and say omg she only went after d0wn clan omg omg omg when she did ban the cheating turks that we reported to her since day 1. i didnt wanna open my mouth untill now but since u guys wanna keep making ur little excuses, i guess il sit here for the next 15 hrs and refresh this topic .... at work anyways so its k

  14. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    453

    Default

    @ stone.. i did not talk arround it but first it was at 78 so not a low lvl and i didnt do like 78-79 in 1 day check kok history, second some people didnt do shit like schizzz i know of 100% sure and he got banned also so dont talk like this shit

  15. #45
    Senior Member StoneColdKillah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    PORN FACILITY
    Posts
    1,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xBABYx View Post
    @ stone.. i did not talk arround it but first it was at 78 so not a low lvl and i didnt do like 78-79 in 1 day check kok history, second some people didnt do shit like schizzz i know of 100% sure and he got banned also so dont talk like this shit
    o ok so u buying levels is justified because of the fact that u didnt buy ur levels as fast as most of the other people. lol gz and how does that prove me wrong? o and about shizz, buying accounts according to k2 is illegal and he only got it for 1 month.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •