Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Border Defense War

This is a discussion on Border Defense War within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When I lost I gained like 7.X mill which is only 3% on lvl 61. Should&#39;ve been more <_<[/b] Every ...
Page: 6

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

When I lost I gained like 7.X mill which is only 3% on lvl 61. Should&#39;ve been more <_<[/b]
    Every clannie of mine who lost each got 3.85mil, everyone that won each time got 7.7mil EXP, dunno wtf you&#39;re talking about 7.7mil if you lost, lmao. :lol:

ArminVanBuuren

Does Border war is just on server 1 or can be played at every server just like FT does?

BTW...can anyone tell me the schedule for Peru? (or telling me what time is it in now at your country so I can figure out by myself? :P )

simple

hmmmm should be 7:10 am first one and second one 4:10 pm ^^

ArminVanBuuren

now I got the schedules...now, how many are allowed to enter? (I know is 8vs8 mini war, but how many players can participate? in border wars?)

it can be 8 orcs 8 humans, 16 orcs 16 humans, 24 o 24 h, 32 o 32 h and so forth...

Speed

is it only on server 1 or 2 and 3 too ?

just in s1

Every clannie of mine who lost each got 3.85mil, everyone that won each time got 7.7mil EXP, dunno wtf you&#39;re talking about 7.7mil if you lost, lmao. :lol:[/b]

Well, my first request is for admins not to close this unless I get some answers before, Thanks.

The thing is, me and a couple of Honor guys in Girakon entered this new war for LVL&#39;s 60 - 69. The war itself looked pretty nice. Indeed, I loved the map. The thing was that the Ork party was 1 priest (B1rdy), 1 Rogue from BloodLine and rest MAGES from BloodLine. We weren&#39;t worried at all, I was like "meh, mages, easy task." Well, it wasn&#39; that easy.
    Whenever B1rdy through a Duff cures didn&#39;t work on them, and same happened with the Ice the mages thrown. It like ice&#39;d you 100% of the time AND you could not cure it.
    I want to know if this happened to anyone else.
    Tyvm [/b]

haha it was me xD

haha it was me xD[/b]
    Me 2 a.q :P

And yeah sometimes partys arent equal and fair .. today we had noobs in party and we were against KissedBy but i had good spam and we won. Its bugged now but we shouldnt complain coz its free exp even if u lose Ofc its better if u have chance and can get 7.7 m xp but well .. we can just wait now Times is like some1 said before 14.15 ~~ and 23 15 ~~ when 2nd war is on 18 .00 ~~. so u can count ur time if ur bad with time zones

based on how many opponents there are, and multiple of 8s

Willows

Mmm I love this shit.

Me and some of my clannies today managed to win in about 6 minutes. 7.7mill exp in 6 minutes isn&#39;t a bad day&#39;s work

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

war is indeed very fun.

but any party with a debuffer = win definitely because of cures not working.

dliel

this shit :S ... i hope it will changh fast

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast