Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

[BP] Your advice needed !

This is a discussion on [BP] Your advice needed ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If you start on a new server, spend a week or two of your life and make a full set ...
Page: 2

If you start on a new server, spend a week or two of your life and make a full set of +9/19hp armor (with goblin pauld and pants back up for mages). I can stay alive when being attacked by most sins with only 10 DD.

__countess__

Originally posted by Heim4teil
    mhm yes a godlike papermage with IB IN and so on can tank noob sind with noob stuff...but when come rogues with too godlike items like RoL or 2 +8 daggers and amor +8 and good ress the kill u fast
    Wtf are you talking about? :-)

addicted_to_X

naah, very few sins could tank my paper mage, they just cant outdamage manes of fire. *

and thats with only 10 dd, although full ac adding uniques helped I suppose *

as long as you dont miss the fact you're being hit and pot you're okay. *

I love it when rogues are close to you and for some reason feel the need to recast their lightfoot completely negating the point of being stealth, then you can pre-empt the pot and hit it exactly when they spike you. *

I guess its true that most of the newbie paper mages get raped by sins, but dont rule us all out!

LOL ...are sins on Diez that noob ? I don't think so. I can tank any mage any level if he doesn't have insane dagger deff.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12