broadcast

This is a discussion on broadcast within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Don't get it. They wanted to get KO added steam so bad, and they even did some changes to make ...
Page: 1

Default broadcast

Don't get it. They wanted to get KO added steam so bad, and they even did some changes to make it more global and more nations to play it than turkey but they don't even bother broadcasting in english or hiring someone to do it? how is that supposed to encourage any old/new players try it when they won't even bother to care about the english community.

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

I didn't realize these were the complain about NTT forums. You learn something new every day.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    I didn't realize these were the complain about NTT forums. You learn something new every day.
    it's not whine nor complain im just simply opening a discussion whether you agree there should be english broadcast or not, i'm sure you're one of the turkey nerd who likes to look at the broadcast while they speak gibberish 24/7.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    it's not whine nor complain im just simply opening a discussion whether you agree there should be english broadcast or not, i'm sure you're one of the turkey nerd who likes to look at the broadcast while they speak gibberish 24/7.
    But, his Location says United States, lol? xD