Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ScreameR
  • 1 Post By MySexualIntention

Comin back.. hopefully and GOT A QUESTION...

This is a discussion on Comin back.. hopefully and GOT A QUESTION... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Alright so, I decided after playing a shit ton of other games and taking a huge break that I should ...
Page: 1

Default Comin back.. hopefully and GOT A QUESTION...

Alright so,

I decided after playing a shit ton of other games and taking a huge break that I should come back. Looks like my account is either gone or hacked, prolly the latter. I think I want to play Europa since I had a decent time playing it before, but I cant find the damn download for the game? Is USKO and EUKO combined? I wouldn't think it is but yet I can't find the download. I'm hoping after 7-8 smart ass comments that I will find an answer lol. Where is Razor...

probably a tech post more than anything, in b4 move...

Quote Originally Posted by MyFreedos View Post
    Alright so,

I decided after playing a shit ton of other games and taking a huge break that I should come back. Looks like my account is either gone or hacked, prolly the latter. I think I want to play Europa since I had a decent time playing it before, but I cant find the damn download for the game? Is USKO and EUKO combined? I wouldn't think it is but yet I can't find the download. I'm hoping after 7-8 smart ass comments that I will find an answer lol. Where is Razor...

probably a tech post more than anything, in b4 move...
    EUKO and USKO are now 1, the server you're looking for is Europa on USKO. Which means you'll have to download the USKO client here: NTT Game: Knight Online
    MyFreedos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    EUKO and USKO are now 1, the server you're looking for is Europa on USKO. Which means you'll have to download the USKO client here: NTT Game: Knight Online
    Wow they really have huge problems with population then i guess. Didn even know that, is all the servers of euko combined into europe server?

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    Wow they really have huge problems with population then i guess. Didn even know that, is all the servers of euko combined into europe server?
    Yes sir, which has all since been merged with a USKO server a couple of months back.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MyFreedos View Post
    smart ass comments.
    MyFreedos likes this.

come come human side!!