Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

BUS Dupe

This is a discussion on BUS Dupe within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well thats smth fishy but that guy is right, if some would b able to dupe buses why would he ...
Page: 2

Banned

well thats smth fishy but
    that guy is right, if some would b able to dupe buses why would he bother himself with merchanting? it never worked like this back in time when dupe shit was everywhere, all the major dupers simply npcing every bus what they had, faster + much easy way how to get money for them, than sum merching.....[/b]
    wtf
    when dupe was out you woulds see bus's 240k everywhere in moradon

they just buy many scrolls w\o tax rate or on last floor of abyss and put them on merchanting acc. If u got 2pc its easy money

ıts sımple, ı jüst torn on 3 pcs stant ın trapazode around them and sıng the canadian natınal anthem and poof ı ms have 300 bus[/b]
    LOL :lol:

well thats smth fishy but
    that guy is right, if some would b able to dupe buses why would he bother himself with merchanting? it never worked like this back in time when dupe shit was everywhere, all the major dupers simply npcing every bus what they had, faster + much easy way how to get money for them, than sum merching.....[/b]
    Actually all the dupers were merchanting the bus.. Every single server had 10+ ppl merchin bus cheap as fuck.. Were you even here then???

Glader

the reason dupers were merching bus was very simple: if you NPC them all you end up having a lot of cash, but if you sell some of them you're not only gaining money but also draining the market for cash therefore increasing the actual value of the money

Banned

Actually all the dupers were merchanting the bus.. Every single server had 10+ ppl merchin bus cheap as fuck.. Were you even here then???[/b]
    hmm lets try it this way: ofc there will b sum ppl who wil merch and ppl who will npc it, BUT u think all that crazy old prices caused by dupe coming mainly from duped buses which were sold at merchants? dont b naive here lol, ofcoz not, 90% of all that money from duped shit goin from npcing buses, DONG

creiken

You aren't funny :[[/b]
    awe man nothing against turks, a few of my clannies are turkish. but it's always some random person (USUALLY turkish) that finds out some crazy exploit that makes absolutely no sense how it works and posts it on youtube.

gotbluntzz

thats why i buy my scrolls when im gonna use them all not for them to sit in my in unless i get those ones froma Mob etc... scrolls get duped the most in ko imo cuz ppl upgrade all the time all day

i smell another biforst and cave gems items wipe soon ^_^

mrmagic2008

maybe there was a dupe bus known but has since been fixed. the people merchanting the duped bus are trying to squeeze as much money from whatever they have left?

KirbyKommando

the reason dupers were merching bus was very simple: if you NPC them all you end up having a lot of cash, but if you sell some of them you're not only gaining money but also draining the market for cash therefore increasing the actual value of the money [/b]
    half of the population in this forum is like "....what?... nvm simpsons is on" :P

I bet the dupers themself didn't even know about what you say, they just did because they were simple-minded.

imagurl

the reason dupers were merching bus was very simple: if you NPC them all you end up having a lot of cash, but if you sell some of them you're not only gaining money but also draining the market for cash therefore increasing the actual value of the money [/b]

lol you think the dupers would actually waste so meny hours selling bus in merch
    rather than npc all thay dupe and fill up 50+ accounts with gbs..

i got offerd 9999 bus and 9999 bes for a iron belt back then and i took it
    so i think most of the people who were merchanting them wasnt the dupers but people
    like me who got offerd bus for a item and instead of getting 400k per bus at npc
    chose to get 1.5m+ per bus instead buy merchenting them.

creiken

lol you think the dupers would actually waste so meny hours selling bus in merch
    so i think most of the people who were merchanting them wasnt the dupers but people
    like me who got offerd bus for a item and instead of getting 400k per bus at npc
    chose to get 1.5m+ per bus instead buy merchenting them.[/b]

actually it's what dupers do every year this time bus were like 1.9m on ares last summer

Banned

gas prices are increasing so bus's went from 400k to 2m

ghay.

hah. what a bad joke.

ooo

chose to get 1.5m+ per bus instead buy merchenting them.[/b]
    only smart dupers do this. u can imagine how hard it is to find a dupe method now aday, so the one taht are duping aren't the stupid ones?
    if u npc everything and flood the market with coins, soon or later k2 will notice and start deleting everything so it woudn't be worth doing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast