Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Buying Merchant idea

This is a discussion on Buying Merchant idea within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What I think they should implement is when you open up a buying merchant...itll have your little "selling/buying phrase" that ...
Page: 2

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

What I think they should implement is when you open up a buying merchant...itll have your little "selling/buying phrase" that you typed in a box below the items (kinda like when you are setting it up, when you type or msg, it would be displayed just like that to others as well)...so one could see if someone is buying or selling what is displayed in the buying merchant...

The Turkish players may not understand what it means. [/b]
    +!!!!1111111111111111

- 1 for sell
    - price for buy[/b]
    and if u don't have engough money/don't want to post price? ...

What I think they should implement is when you open up a buying merchant...itll have your little "selling/buying phrase" that you typed in a box below the items (kinda like when you are setting it up, when you type or msg, it would be displayed just like that to others as well)...so one could see if someone is buying or selling what is displayed in the buying merchant...[/b]
    yep, they should, but untill they will, we gotta find a way to do it on our own, right? :P

when someone opens buying merchant lets say with shard+8 for 33coins that means he want sell shard+8 for 33gb's its been like that and it wont change.

If you want to really buy you need either put real price at buying merchant, or seek for merchants / shout. Ppl used to set "1" as price if they want to really buy item.

when someone opens buying merchant lets say with shard+8 for 33coins that means he want sell shard+8 for 33gb's its been like that and it wont change.[/b]
    actually, they put 33 if they want to buy or sell something...

actually, they put 33 if they want to buy or sell something...[/b]
    Um...maybe in your server, but as far as i kno in my server, if you're selling something... you put the price in there.. as like 14gb= 14coins... 50gb= 50coins.. If you wanna buy something for 21gb or less... you just put the actual price u wanna pay for it up there... if u wanna buy something over 21gb u just put 1 coin up.

If you wanna buy something for 21gb or less... you just put the actual price u wanna pay for it up there...[/b]
    if u have the money

i thought the same about the 13 = B xd

not bad idea when ur buying by items

On akara, alot of turkish people write their selling price like this - iron necklace "75 coins" meaning they are selling for 75GB. If they are buying they just put "1 coin" in, that means PM them i guess

On akara, alot of turkish people write their selling price like this - iron necklace "75 coins" meaning they are selling for 75GB. If they are buying they just put "1 coin" in, that means PM them i guess[/b]
    ok so I've set buying merchant with skeleton belt for 1 coin... 19 out of 20 PMs said 'you sell skele?' or 'how much skele?' (in turkish ofc) ....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12