Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Rizzy
  • 1 Post By AquaLina

Buying a steam ko account

This is a discussion on Buying a steam ko account within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Considering buying this steam ko account but it seems a little to good to be true but i mean can ...
Page: 1

Default Buying a steam ko account

Considering buying this steam ko account but it seems a little to good to be true but i mean can you change all the infos so that youll never get scammed or anything by it? Thanks for infos...

The main owner could always get the account back by contacting Steam Support.
    wargrim likes this.

Banned Regular Member

Yep, he can get it back just with his last cc number and code

I'd never buy a steam account unless it's someone you really really trust. I've heard of a few cases of original owners recovering their accounts by doing exactly that

There is tens of ways to recovery the steam account, and it never can be truly yours. If he somehow manages to forget the details he can still report the account stolen, and it would end up them closing the account for investigation which can take months.

I bought an account of a trusted seller a while ago and haven't had any problems since. When yer selling online reputation means alot. A good forum is epicnpc.

don't buy, wait for character ring
    Darken likes this.

u can buy from some site like oyunfor etc. but oyunfor 99% are turks,i dont know any other europe site for buy sell gb-and accounts

wait for chyper ring,you will never be 100% sure,first owner can always take it back,people got scammed alot of times so far,don't fall for this.

You will not only risk the money you invest but also the items that you put on that acc plus kc and etc. I would recommend you wait for the ring

Oh yeah just an additional comment. I didn't buy a steam account with character from a ko player, I just bought a cheap steam accuont from epic npc so I could have trusted status back when pus item required 30 day cooldown :P I wouldn't buy off turk or gear up an acc bought off someone else :P

Anyway, ardream coming soon, just play that :P