Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Buying for usd <> Selling for usd

This is a discussion on Buying for usd <> Selling for usd within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Actually cocaine was introduced as a medicine, >.<, it still is being used as medicine in Korea. No, in reality ...
Page: 2

MindBound

Actually cocaine was introduced as a medicine, >.<, it still is being used as medicine in Korea.
    No, in reality the golden rule is whoever has the gold makes the rules

buying ko shit for real money is the most retarded thing a man could do imo.

Jubilex

Well look at it this way *

PPL who sell for usd are like drug dealers *
    PPL who buy for usd are like drug users *

And the goverment goes after the drug dealers and puts the users in rehab !@! *

So if u think at any time u selling ur items for usd is ok and u come onto the forums and flame baba shoppers think bout wat i said ur nothing but a drug dealer and ur responsible for the filth we deal with. *

And please do not bring up "well buying from legit players and dbhacks gms etc. is completely different". There is no way to tell difference between legit players who farm and db hackers , dupers , gms ...etc . It would be like debating ppl who are addicted to prescription drugs and ppl who are doing xtacy vikadin etc.

Written by someone who has nothing worth selling nor the money to buy anything decent.......noob thread

Banned

Default Re: Buying for usd <> Selling for usd

Originally posted by Private
    Theres always been big old debates over which is worse etc ...

Well look at it this way

PPL who sell for usd are like drug dealers
    PPL who buy for usd are like drug users

And the goverment goes after the drug dealers and puts the users in rehab !@!

So if u think at any time u selling ur items for usd is ok and u come onto the forums and flame baba shoppers think bout wat i said ur nothing but a drug dealer and ur responsible for the filth we deal with.

And please do not bring up "well buying from legit players and dbhacks gms etc. is completely different". There is no way to tell difference between legit players who farm and db hackers , dupers , gms ...etc . It would be like debating ppl who are addicted to prescription drugs and ppl who are doing xtacy vikadin etc.
    FUCKING AMEN AND +1

so i am a drug dealer who samples his own shit on occasion

Aphile

Well look at it this way

So if u think at any time u selling ur items for usd is ok and u come onto the forums and flame baba shoppers think bout wat i said ur nothing but a drug dealer and ur responsible for the filth we deal with.

you have the best sig on the forums. :wub:

Banned

Originally posted by Aphile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aphile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Private

Well look at it this way

you have the best sig on the forums. :wub:[/b]
    +1

he was selling drugs in that song idiot not using them
    wtf are u talking about?

Originally posted by Jubilex

Written by someone who has nothing worth selling nor the money to buy anything decent.......noob thread
    well my items prolly worth 400 at very least and thats olympia usd prices on items are low so thats alot but rather then sell i gifted to freind who lost his account due to poor customer support

and as far as babashopping goes wat do u consider decent ? cuz i've never babashopped anything under +8 and u can ask ppl for kom's prices @ +8 even tho i get a discount

redfieldTnT

Originally posted by Elmoira
    Drug dealers are my friends

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0

and to everyone yes my sig is by far the best and anyone who think jessica alba looks better i do agree but would u wanna mary jessica alba or would u wanna fuck the shit outta her

i say jessica looks to good to marry but elisha with her pancake ass (which btw usually i dont even talk to white chicks with no ass) is very appealing and i'd say elisha is def someone i'd wanna wake up 2

and to everyone yes my sig is by far the best and anyone who think jessica alba looks better i do agree but would u wanna mary jessica alba or would u wanna fuck the shit outta her *

i say jessica looks to good to marry but elisha with her pancake ass (which btw usually i dont even talk to white chicks with no ass) is very appealing and i'd say elisha is def someone i'd wanna wake up 2
    i just keep refreshing page....lol.....new picture!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12