Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

BYE BYE EVERYONE

This is a discussion on BYE BYE EVERYONE within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why the drama in the forums again, just fukking quit. Tell your friends on msn or something. I've never seen ...
Page: 4

Mental_Anguish

Why the drama in the forums again, just fukking quit. Tell your friends on msn or something. I've never seen anyone on these forums that says they are going to quit, that actually has...........

Mrjcolley101

Well GL in RL...

or

Join me on eve-online... h43r:

Cpt. BurnAlot Senior Member Newbert_Mc_Newbertson's Avatar

Dident Really Know Ya
    But Alot Of My Friends Do
    Sooo.....
    L8r On Bro Gl Irl
    -N- All That Shit <3

aryan

1 more good player is quitting bye take care and good luck for your rest of the lfe.

Banned

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish
    Why the drama in the forums again, just fukking quit. Tell your friends on msn or something. I've never seen anyone on these forums that says they are going to quit, that actually has...........
    of all the worthless pieces of shit i've seen on this forum (and theres been ALOT)...you gotta be one of the biggest...always got some stupid smart ass shit 2 say...so just stfu and fukk off and let one of the true champions of this game say his "fair the wells"...

_Soultaker_ will miss you bro..ty for my karus symbol from your first of many campaigns as war leader ...will miss your integrity and enthusiasm for this game..KO will definately be the worse without you..and once i figure out how to do the sit/stand thingy i promise to "move it, move it" and dance on lufferson 1 time in your memory ...good luck and good journey in real life bro

bb man

cadela

gl mate.. take care

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234