Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

is Cabrumco retard? Anyone knows him?

This is a discussion on is Cabrumco retard? Anyone knows him? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yeh honestly I wouldnt respect what that kid says. I used to play diez a year and some change ago. ...
Page: 5

_Tau_

Yeh honestly I wouldnt respect what that kid says. I used to play diez a year and some change ago. He macroed himself to lvl 60+ and was one of the first arrow shower hack jobs in cz. Respect him...not.

Inactive Member

Originally posted by Huck

3rd - about the macroing, i started playing KO on Beramus with my brother, and moved to Diez becuz
    * * * *my cousin and some friends had a "high" lvl (40+ at that time) char there already. I wasnt the only
    * * * *one who had the ID/PASSWORD of my account in the begining, all of them had it, and they used to
    * * * *play my char sometimes when i was off becuz my class. If some of them used any kind of 3rd party tool *
    * * * *on my char to lvl faster while i was offline, i couldnt do anything. What can i say is when was me playing the
    * * * *char i lvl'd him in the correct way. When i got lvl 61, most of them moved to Olimpia and the rest stopped
    * * * *playing KO, since that, i'm the only one who plays the char named Cabrumco lvling him to 61 to 73
    * * * *(my cousin used to log on him eventually, but not anymore, once he is lvling his priest to 70).
    * * * *Everyone who says i macro'd to 65 are just a bunch of fuking liars, who dont know shit about me
    * * * *and believes in any lie that was spread out on this comunity.
    Bullshit, last month of KO and first two months of KE u macroed constanly. U haven't played ur char all these three months?! And how come that every clan u joined, ur macro buddies (Cadela and Jurema) joined as well?

oncemore

Originally posted by whisper+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(whisper)</div>
    Originally posted by oncemore+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oncemore)
    Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    <!--QuoteBegin-oncemore
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-TripleOG4life

how the hell u get that much hp *:mellow:

HP is low for lvl73 warrior imo :mellow:
    its high ._. i had 3.5k hp with 127 points on hp. buti dont have a IN :[
    I have 3.9 with 112hp points, thats like what, 4150-4200 at 73? Then add on the hp bonus of the lvl70 spear+7 [/b]
    yes maybe u get better items then me, im still on Body Belt, Cere Ring and Earring( from quest <lvl45) .... and my AP is just 2000 [/b][/quote]
    there we go triple, theres your answer, sell your WE's and Roc's and use quest jewls :wub: :lol:

Terrorblade

I dont know Cambrunco that much but the first letter i saw in this post made me angry cuz this moron doesn't respect 1vs1 too. I was pking like week ago and had he came to ks me twice when i was dueling.

Banned

Originally posted by ::Stapler::
    AHAHAh yes everyone flame gay cabrumco *:lol: *:wub: *

First problem is y does the topic start out asking who is cabrumco??eh whisper?? lol u were in our clan for like two months u gayzor :wub: And about cabrumco sucking in cz yea i agree i mean he does have to wait for me to log on and get his np from him lol j/k About him towning all the time and having no skill is just bullshit though. I dunno is some of u are butt hurt or something but ive pked with cab plenty of times and ive barely seen him town from anyone. The only time we usully have to town is when there are the just4fun and other high orc clans that are running in 8 man parties and everyone is holding a cs, duffing everyone. I guess that would make us pansys in a sense but what u have to realise is whenver we pk together its always with buffs. we have actually never pked with scrolls together becuase i have been a buffer the whole time ive been playing KO. Lol if u need proof of this ask kamy because that fag will join our parties whenr his scrolls run out :wub: *

About cab macroeing and bug abusing to get to 73 seems unlikely in mind mind at least because i have been lvling with him for such a long time. If he had been macroing and bug abusing this whole time how did i ever get lvls?? :wacko: Must of just magically happened i guess.

Lastly about the whole cava accusing me of calling *a sin on him i really dont give a fck anymore. I know i dont kno that many ppl on orcs side and especially enough to call them on ppl. I dont see y he would think that i called him when i ended up 1920ing his ass so he wouldnt die but oh well he can believe w/e he wants ive been done with dies for a long time and i only come on from time to time to donate some np.
    stapler were you in carnage when jurema was there? i rememeber seeing him macro with cabrumco, and he wasnt even in the clan yet, but he leeched. and im surprised blue or chup didnt do anything to kick him out of the clan.

and stapler i dont know wtf your talking about but whenver we have 8 members in just4fun on, ill let u know in 2 years. most of them have stopped playing, and the only people that actually pk from time to time is me,red,skater,and either alexa/desi/dr4k0 we pk in parties of 4, i have yet to see a full 8 man party of just4fun members

cadela

Originally posted by Barbika+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Barbika)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Huck

3rd - about the macroing, i started playing KO on Beramus with my brother, and moved to Diez becuz
    * * * *my cousin and some friends had a "high" lvl (40+ at that time) char there already. I wasnt the only
    * * * *one who had the ID/PASSWORD of my account in the begining, all of them had it, and they used to
    * * * *play my char sometimes when i was off becuz my class. If some of them used any kind of 3rd party tool *
    * * * *on my char to lvl faster while i was offline, i couldnt do anything. What can i say is when was me playing the
    * * * *char i lvl'd him in the correct way. When i got lvl 61, most of them moved to Olimpia and the rest stopped
    * * * *playing KO, since that, i'm the only one who plays the char named Cabrumco lvling him to 61 to 73
    * * * *(my cousin used to log on him eventually, but not anymore, once he is lvling his priest to 70).
    * * * *Everyone who says i macro'd to 65 are just a bunch of fuking liars, who dont know shit about me
    Bullshit, last month of KO and first two months of KE u macroed constanly. U haven't played ur char all these three months?! And how come that every clan u joined, ur macro buddies (Cadela and Jurema) joined as well?[/b]
    ???? who r u??? dont say bull cheat bicht..... u using drugs and see to many thinks.... i think u dont go cz to many times...
    so stfu fag

Not tryin to defend that cabrum noob, but can someone dig that fraps of him macroin up? I wanna see it..

Banned

Im laughing my ass off at the idiocy of these people. Just4Fun, and everyone in it having chitin shields? If you remember right, the few members that are left in J4F are Ex-Blood members. And on last count, those parties that raided you and you are whining about were never larger than 5 people, 6 tops. (kind of hard to have more than that when the clan at any one time had 7 people online MAX). And Deviles bitches? That one makes me chuckle. Because we, or anyone games with friends we are now automatically their bitch? KK Glarfists bitch. Let me think back to those raiding parties. 1 mage, 1 priest, maybe 2 MAX, 1 sin and a warrior or 2 when Vele or Dean were in the clan. And to my knowledge, we had that large of a party a total of 2 or 3 times, seeing how the clan never had more than 12 members at once. Now, to answer the topics questions.

1. yes he is a macroing/as hacking noob
    2. we all know him, and his attempt at becoming hiz jr.

ReiRei

Originally posted by cadela+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cadela)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Karpsu
    Also, he was the one who sold a char hacked/scammed/whatever from my clannie.
    u r crazy?????
    No one sold a war for u crazy fag!!!
    U dont have imagination to invent better think??? btw the war account was mine oký???

if you want to speak you speak with me about this beouse cab dont have any fault about this
    And try to grow up frist for u can speak about that u fuking noob[/b]
    First, this is an ENGLISH forum. Learn to properly speak or at least write ENGLISH before calling someone else a noob and to grow up. For the record, he did scam an account. He macroed his way to 61, that I do know. As for him macroing to 65, I have no idea. I started seeing him in eslant as a lvl 61 and in parties, but he could have always resorted to macroing while he slept. The fact is, he ADMITTED to doing this long ago and even his clan leader said "so what? He did it and now he doesn't, he has changed."

Originally posted by oncemore+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oncemore)</div>
    Originally posted by whisper+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(whisper)
    Originally posted by oncemore
    <!--QuoteBegin-oncemore
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-TripleOG4life

how the hell u get that much hp *:mellow:

HP is low for lvl73 warrior imo :mellow:
    its high ._. i had 3.5k hp with 127 points on hp. buti dont have a IN :[

I have 3.9 with 112hp points, thats like what, 4150-4200 at 73? Then add on the hp bonus of the lvl70 spear+7
    yes maybe u get better items then me, im still on Body Belt, Cere Ring and Earring( from quest <lvl45) .... and my AP is just 2000 [/b]
    there we go triple, theres your answer, sell your WE's and Roc's and use quest jewls :wub: :lol:[/b][/quote]i thought he had better jewels cause whisper is rich :lol: no wonder i hit u so hard. ur hp pwns mine i got only 3.5k but my ac and ap is nice whats a cere ring btw? :mellow: mercenary?

Originally posted by Barbika@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Huck

Bullshit, last month of KO and first two months of KE u macroed constanly. U haven't played ur char all these three months?! And how come that every clan u joined, ur macro buddies (Cadela and Jurema) joined as well?
    ???? who r u??? dont say bull cheat bicht..... u using drugs and see to many thinks.... i think u dont go cz to many times...
    so stfu fag[/b]
    barbika>u and barbi all he does is pk after he got lvl 72. :wub: barbi

i thought he had better jewels cause whisper is rich :lol: no wonder i hit u so hard. ur hp pwns mine i got only 3.5k but my ac and ap is nice whats a cere ring btw? :mellow: mercenary?
    i can get better items but i prefer xp now, so i dont need them tho :P

Karpsu

<!--QuoteBegin-Karpsu
    u r crazy?????
    U dont have imagination to invent better think??? btw the war account was mine oký???

if you want to speak you speak with me about this beouse cab dont have any fault about this
    And try to grow up frist for u can speak about that u fuking noob[/b]
    Hell, no comprende that shit.

And who here gives a flying duck who was the half-wit macroing and selling hacked accounts on your char? I can just let someone else macro on my char and it makes me legit? Sure, why not.

ReiRei

Originally posted by C4pt4iN
    Not tryin to defend that cabrum noob, but can someone dig that fraps of him macroin up? I wanna see it..
    look on kor, there are probably 20

Huck

Originally posted by ReiRei+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ReiRei)</div>
    Originally posted by cadela@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Karpsu

u r crazy?????

And try to grow up frist for u can speak about that u fuking noob
    First, this is an ENGLISH forum. Learn to properly speak or at least write ENGLISH before calling someone else a noob and to grow up. For the record, he did scam an account. He macroed his way to 61, that I do know. As for him macroing to 65, I have no idea. I started seeing him in eslant as a lvl 61 and in parties, but he could have always resorted to macroing while he slept. The fact is, he ADMITTED to doing this long ago and even his clan leader said so what? He did it and now he doesn't, he has changed.[/b]
    He knows this is an english forum, mentioning that doesnt make u smarter than him, like u tried to show off. His english

isnt that good (he is from Brazil, and his former language is the portuguese), but im sure everyone who reads his

post can understand what he means, unless if u are a dumbass, like most of this comunity are.

U said i scammed an account. Im waiting u to post any conversation/proofs of me, which show that i scammed that account...

As for macroing, me (Daniel), the owner of the Cabrumco's account, never macro'd, read my 1st post and u can get

what i mean. I gotta wait u also, to show where/when i did ADMIT that i macro'd.

About Chup, the clan leader, i really doubt it that he said those things about me.

So as u can see, u are just another fag, that comes to this forum to post bullshit against other ppl, wihout showing

any evidence of what u are saying.

Anyway, im out of this stupid discussion. Have fun flaming me, my brother and my cousin, we dont give a fuck anymore.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast